Online now
Online now

Meyers Briggs

Grantaire​(sub trans man)
5 years ago • Aug 1, 2018
Grantaire​(sub trans man) • Aug 1, 2018
I'm an infp and I find that it fits really well personally, as I generally put other people before my needs? I used to be really interested, especially on how people change? I used to get enfp all the time and have just become more introverted over time.
Lady Cel​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 8, 2018
Lady Cel​(sub female) • Aug 8, 2018
I read through all the posts, took the quiz from multiple sources and twice from the one I liked the most. Then I had to continue to research on the internet and watch many YouTube videos.

I have found out that I am definitely INFJ-T. I am also an HSP. (Highly Sensitive Person.) Apparently this is common for INFJ types.

To actually add something new to this thread though: Have any of you taken the enneagram test? I took that quiz from multiple sites and they all state I scored highest in type 4. Almost tied for second seemed to be 5 and 6. Then the next type was 2. For 4, 5, and 6 most of it was true for me in the same way that most of INFJ was true for me. I found it to be interesting like the MBTI.
zash
4 years ago • Jan 27, 2020
zash • Jan 27, 2020
ENTJ-A ... really very accurate 🤔
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 28, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 28, 2020
My dominant modalities are Visionary, Inspired, Clairvoyant, and Transcendent; and my minor modalities are Neurotic, Infantile, Masturbatory, and Sarcastic.

These qualities make me well suited to succeed in business, rule the world, seduce anyone I desire, and choose the perfect wine to go with any meal.

It also means I would be an incredibly good BDSM Dom if I ever tried it. But I don't WANNA try it. I'd rather be bad and get punished.
PiercedHeart​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 28, 2020
PiercedHeart​(dom male) • Jan 28, 2020
INTP
I think it is accurate...at any rate it was useful at the time convincing my ex that such people as me actually did exist...but she still left icon_razz.gif ;-D
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2020
I have been aware of the Myers Briggs for several years.

I have taken the test 30 or more times. INFJ

Introverted. I absorb I think. Intuitive I follow my intuition Feeling I think by my emotions Judge I judge people.

This is less rare then people then it claims. They are generalizations similar to zodiac or Chinese zodiac. Only less focused on a time of birth, and more focused on a state of mind. None are inherently evil nor inherently good. The point is to know who you are. Then know what make you happy, and create a plan to fulfill it. Now that you know who you are? The question is what do you intend to do?

I intend to absorb humanity. I shall follow my instinct to pursue pure virtue. I feel I will hit every obstacle along the way. and I will judge as I struggle to learn to not judge.

Duke Montefort
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020

Query re Meyers bridge

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2020
Is there any correlation between this and biffins bridge, the small area of flesh / skin between the anus and vagina, this was originally used by prehistoric man as the " chin rest " during cunnilingus.