82% Masochist
71% Slave
68% Degradee
63% Primal (Prey)
59% Exhibitionist
56% Rope bunny
55% Voyeur
50% Experimentalist

Some of this I agree with and some not. I was feeling more towards my little side when I took the test.

I am submissive and a little. I am not really bratty. Only time I was really truly bratty was towards a girlfriend at the time who I realized I didn't really respect in a submissive way because I didn't feel like she really was in charge. She wasn't a Domme and was a bit selfish so I didn't feel like I had to listen to her. As long as I respect the Dom and I think they are being fair/reasonable (even if it is not something I want at that moment) then I don't think I really act like a brat. I don't think I'm really a slave. Haven't tried that but I like a bit more of the soft side of a Domme. That is not to say that I don't want some pain and a good spanking though. DEFINITELY want that. I am not really sure what else though. Plenty left to figure out.
Alpha Lexi​(dom female)
4 years ago • Feb 3, 2020
Alpha Lexi​(dom female) • Feb 3, 2020
I am a dominant woman and the term that I use for myself is "Alpha".

Like an Alpha Wolf, I consider a sub or slave under my care to be a part of my Pack.
One wolf is strong, but two wolves working together - one under the leadership of the other - is even stronger.
Like a wolf, I can be animalistic at times. Depending on the contract, I may bite or scratch, however I am not an abusive Domme and I am not a sadist by any means. I enjoy the psychological aspects of a D/s relationship rather than a bunch of play-acting or costume-wearing.
Where others see weakness, I can find strength. A sub who commits to me will find that I am not only their leader and instructor but also their protector. I will coach them in their goals and provide guidance to help make them a better person, just as their service and submission improves my life I will also seek to improve theirs.

I have no interest whatsoever in brats. Someone who would provoke me in order to gain punishment is a hindrance and a nuisance to me, and I would quickly release them back to the wilds from which they came. I do not enjoy punishment for punishment's sake and life is too short for me to waste it being purposely annoyed by someone who desires to arouse my darker emotions.

There may not be many Dommes quite like me, and while this narrows down the pool of submissives that are candidates for involvement in my life, it also forms a bond that is stronger in its rarity and uniqueness.
LitAngel​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 4, 2020
LitAngel​(sub female) • Feb 4, 2020
i am a very sensual babygirl sub who loves to be used by her daddy, when he tells me im his perfect lil angel i cum all over myself lol i like to be spoil, i can be a brat most of the time.
xwillowx{Not lookin}
4 years ago • Feb 4, 2020

Re: What kind of Dom or sub are you?

xwillowx{Not lookin} • Feb 4, 2020
"I've been tooling around various websites looking at "types" to see what sorts of categories there are and which would seem to fit my nature. I know that types and labels are arbitrary ad only apply very broadly, if at all. But they can still be fun. So what kind of Dom or sub are you? In what way does whatever category apply to you? In what ways do you differ from it."

I didn't look at that site on purpose. I don't believe in labels. I have a submissive personality with a desire to just give it all the fuck over to him. So slave tendencies.

The dominant man I am speaking with is real af. I was drawn to him by the way he speaks to others. Honor and respect are huge to me in the man I speak with. He's just naturally dominant. And man, does that pull me in. And he's very intelligent. My sapiosexual self slobers when I read nearly anything he writes. I have to pull myself back and reread to understand what he's even saying.

He's not one for titles. He's one for be who you are. He's got the rest. He will tell me what he wants or doesn't in any instance. I ADORE the realness about him. There is nothing fake about him. Thats the type of dominant man I seek. And found.
darlingnikki​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
I can't quite put a label on what kind of sub I am. I like to be in somewhat control for most of our day to day lives. I like to have my opinion be heard and seen.

In the bedroom: phrases like "good girl" and dirty talk get's me going. I love to be adorned in beautiful things and then do just filthy things in my beautiful things. Definitely not a "little" but I do love the Daddy Dom type or preferably a gentlemen Dom.

I'm not sure. I'm rambling. I feel like a virgin all over again.
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
I am a Master. My way is law when considering my slave, my opinion is half the outcome when considering my wife, and my style is a learning experience when considering anyone who enjoys what I say.
MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
I am definitely a sensual Mason, rope bunny sub with British tendencies lol

So, while I dont wont a complete sadist as a dom he needs to be ok with doling out mild pain for pleasure, anything that ties me down or up😏

And dont want a complete Daddy either, but he needs to have a little of that gentle, stern hand to put me in my place when I accidentally forget...a teddy bear so to speak, but doesn't hesitate to remind me he's still a fuckin bear, ya know
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
I drift between all four, depending on my partner's needs and my mood. I feel the fourth one most strongly, I just like taking care of people.

The first I like for day-to-day rules for a sub. For example, "you're not allowed to open doors yourself while we're together. You're to fold your hands and wait patiently for me to open it for you".

The sadism types, I feel the least. I just don't enjoy inflicting suffering. If my partner clearly communicates they need it, I can dive into it, and find enjoyment from giving them what they need, but otherwise it's a no for me.