Online now
Online now

Lingerie

Lulu Ray​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 9, 2020

Lingerie

Lulu Ray​(sub female) • Feb 9, 2020
What is your favorite lingerie (aside from being naked) and why? This question goes for all, not only subs
FlipSide1481​(dom male)
FlipSide1481​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2020
Shelf bras that barely cover the nipple / expose it, thigh highs, high cut panties.

That is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word lingerie. What I really eant though is the person wearing it to feel sexy, and on display. Ideally a little embarrassed or "slutty".
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2020
Flip said it beautifully --the whole object of lingerie is to arouse --both the admirer and the wearer, who should feel how arousing she is, and how slutty his lust makes her feel. both on display in a most naughty way, and slutty.

My fave is a creamy sheer silk camisole top her nipples can tent up beautifully, atop garters and high-top stockings, preferably seamed and worn with fuck-me pumps. Then there is the posing, the showing off of the gift-wrapped body she brings for my use and pleasure.... But to be really effective, all lingerie should be of good quality, soft and silky..... not cheap and rough, ever.
    The most loved post in topic
TaskMasterNZ​(dom male)
TaskMasterNZ​(dom male) • Feb 9, 2020
Many years ago I had the good fortune to session with a sub who was addicted to waist control. It was a delight as she was never without a corset/bustier. I continue to fantasise about them even now.

Marry together a corset-style outfit with old-fashioned suspenders and stockings and it's the perfect combination to My mind, providing the girl is of the same mind.

Without the right attitude in the girl, it loses all meaning.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 9, 2020
Sissies like me usually look our best in silk camisole tops with matching tap pants. I just love tap pants. Especially with lots of lace, and a little draw string tied in a bow, and little slits up the sides. Very frou-frou without being too chi-chi. Classic naughtiness. Parfaite pour le boudoir. Just looking at a pair of high quality tap pants gives me a stiffy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJdQkMIYL1Y

Women usually look good in these things too.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Feb 9, 2020
I used to go with a girl who had several sets of cupless bras with matching low-cut G-string panties. When she stripped her outer garments, just made me want to jump into her and devour her all night long (after a good whipping).
BertThunderhorse
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
BertThunderhorse • Jan 14, 2021
My other half knows, and enjoys, dressing up.... both for me and herself. It is a great addition to the sexcapades and gets both of us into the bone zone.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 15, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 15, 2021
I love the simple leather collar with its large single ring which comes with the ability of reaching out and enforcing my control with the slightest tug
MissMelisandre​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jan 15, 2021
I am a huge connoisseur of lingerie and maybe the only thing I miss from being married is my ex used to indulge me with frequent lingerie shopping sprees. I am partial to European styles, particularly French brands, like Maison Lejaby, Aubade, Simone Perele, Chantelle, Chantal Thomass, as well as more well known brands like La Perla and Agent Provocateur. I love wearing corsets bra and panty sets with thigh high stockings. I love how my legs look in stockings and is a great way to enhance teasing and denial sessions.