Bondage Submissives

GagFan​(sub male) • Dec 26, 2019
What's your favorite way to be tied up?
Bunnie
4 years ago • Dec 28, 2019
Bunnie • Dec 28, 2019
Oh let me count the ways...

Lol.

Oddly, my name wasn’t originally because I liked rope. I didn’t even know what a rope bunny was. However, I met a Rigger very early in my journey who introduced me to rope and it was love at first tie. The connection during a rope session is like nothing else, and I adore the dance between Rigger and bunny... for me it is absolutely mesmerising.

Having said that... it doesn’t stop there for me. I love the feeling of being restrained... straps, straight jacket... anything snuggly really.
I do have a bit of a soft spot for hogties. And also a huge curiosity about being tied and used as “furniture” or tied to furniture. Outdoor also holds a fascination for me... suspension or simply restrained to things.

I haven’t experienced any serious predicament bondage yet, however I have an inkling that this may be where my heart lies.
    The most loved post in topic
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Dec 28, 2019
Erick​(sub male) • Dec 28, 2019
I think the straitjacket is definitely among the best--i.e. the cruelest-- torture devices ever invented. And of course, that's so ironic, since supposedly it was designed to "help" people who are experiencing mental "difficulties."

By the way, note the spelling. it is STRAIT-jacket. As in the name of the band "Dire Straits." Strait meaning "difficult passage." (You probably understand "dire" already, so I won't explain that.) It's like the Homeric hero Odysseus being TIED to the mast of his ship, so he wouldn't be tempted to steer it onto the rocks when he sailed within earshot of the seductive call of the Sirens. (The Sirens were sadistic nymphs who liked to watch men die. The ancient Greeks knew all about S&M, I'm telling you.) Anyway, I am a Spelling NAZI. And on my Nazi planet, misspellers are locked up in STRAIT-jackets and then SEVERELY PUNISHED. So watch out.

A lovely professional dominatrix that I used to visit once in a while once put me in a straitjacket for about ten hours. Ten hours STRAIGHT. And after the first two to three hours, the whole thing was EXACTLY the right amount of terrifying. I still have fond memories of the experience. My heart truly breaks for people going through real emotional difficulties who are tormented in this way "for their own good." Oh yah. Sure.
Give you Some Rope​(dom male){not lookin}
4 years ago • Feb 16, 2020
I self suspend.

I get nothing out of bottoming/submitting I, so I basically enjoy hanging In the air - similar to floating in a poll.

I know. Sometimes us dominant top types miss out on the cool stuff.

I helped a woman self suspend in one session four days ago, and i’m still on a ‘contact high‘ over her rope space.
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Feb 16, 2020
I prefer to bond with leather and suspend with chains.
As much as I like the look and variability of rope, I just think intricate rope play takes too long. Even having watched riggers who have been using rope for years (and all of their little time saving tricks) it is still a very drawn out process to me. It is a true labor of love for the art form, and I just don’t have that. If a sub were to specifically request rope bondage, I would not deny her, by any means. It is simply not my preference.
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 16, 2020
There is definitely a dance of sorts in the process of ropes. My first solo experience with rope bondage was what got me hooked. As I was setting the rope she got so hot she dropped slogging wet and that set the tone for the rest of the evening.
TheDankLord​(switch male)
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Feb 25, 2020
For me it depends on what I'm doing

If I'm in a scene where my partner and I are focused 100% on BDSM, my favorite thing is to be hogtied. Its really just about as helpless as one can be, I love that feeling of being totally immobilized, unable to do more than maybe squirm a little bit, and at the complete mercy of my partner. It also leaves several parts of the body such as feet, ass and genitals accessible for tickling, spanking, and stimulation.

That being said I also enjoy casual bondage that I can incorporate into other things. If I'm watching a movie, doing chores, playing a game, reading etc. there's nothing better than leg irons. They prevent running or kicking, but since they still permit walking, they give me a way to still have some form of restraint when doing tasks that require being able to move around my house. When I want something more restrictive they can be combined with handcuffs, waist chains and other accessories too!

I've also found they are a good way to introduce someone to bondage for a first time. A lot of vanilla girls I've met seem curious about leg irons, and are usually interested in trying them on. This seems to be the case more so even than with handcuffs, and maybe its because fewer people have seen/know about leg irons and they want to see what its like to wear them out of curiosity. I remember one girl I was friends with for a while. She was pretty vanilla, and in fact we weren't even really dating (we flirted, but she made it clear she didn't want sex or romance at that point in her life). But when she stumbled upon my leg irons one day she was curious about them. She tried them on and loved it, thought they were really cool. For a period of time she'd be in leg irons every time we hung out, sometimes with handcuffs to. I'd cuff her almost first thing whenever we'd go to one another's places, and one time I hogcuffed her and tickled her feet mercilessly. Needless to say, I think it was just a phase. After a few more times she lost interest and didn't want to be cuffed any more. We stayed friends quite some time after that, but we don't really talk much anymore now. Good times.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
Rope is definitely my primary preference for play time and what I find most aesthetically pleasing, but I love the feel of leather cuffs, the weight of chains, and the irony of soft silky ribbons and ties. Zip ties are nice for a dark CNC scene and belts are exciting for breath play.