Online now
Online now

If you’re a Dom make sure your SUB has some fun as well…

Samsea​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 1, 2020

If you’re a Dom make sure your SUB has some fun as well…

Samsea​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2020
OK I grabbed your attention by the headline all you Dom’s will be saying if the Sub did not enjoy what they do, then they would not do it.

And you have a point…
But, what about her/his satisfaction, what if they are gagging to cum and for whatever reason, possibly no fault of your own they can’t cum.

A little story: This happened to me many, many years ago, I am over sixty, so a good while.

“We had a great time together and was she a very obliging, engaging, adventurous, submissive girl, she did what I wanted how I wanted, when I wanted. We did things together I did not think were physically possible, (well I was younger then) I was very happy and so was she, as least she said she was. Now I like to think I go that extra mile to make sure my partner has as much fun as I do, but despite lots of attention with tongue and fingers I could not make her cum. Fucking her was off the menu so I was running out of ideas and boy did my jaw ache.

I asked her what could I do, how did she do it at home, how did she make herself cum. It turns out that her vagina was very, very tight and any time a cock got near it clamped up even tighter. So she said ‘can you lay flat on your back legs together, hands by your side and let me move, you stay still’ then I can cum.

Of course I was happy to do as she asked as she had given me such pleasure how could I say no. So she lay flat on top of me, not straddling me but just a mirror of the way I way laying then she started to rub her pubic mound over mine, slowly at first but then harder and harder. Remember there was no cock involved just her movement, I had to stay perfectly still. She was only moving herself up and down about 6 to 8 inches, (not side to side) but gradually increased the pressure. Boy was it painful but I just let her do what she needed to do, and when she finally came she squirted all over me, it was wonderful and the smile on her face afterwards said it all.
She was beaming…
Sam
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 1, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Mar 1, 2020
Vaginismus. I had a girlfriend years ago with that difficulty. She was very sexy in every way. Except she couldn't actually have sex. Which coincidentally fit in perfectly with her conservative religious views against sex outside of marriage. Which may have been why she had no interest in any kind of treatment for the problem.

But she was the best kisser I ever dated. Her kisses were sweet and hot and absolutely heavenly. So I guess Jesus didn't mind that.
DominusJ​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 2, 2020
DominusJ​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2020
Agreed Sam and it's great you went there to give her what she needs. That's important.
I hear more and more on this site there are a lot of Dom's out there that are only in it for themselves. They take, bark, yell, are mean and generally are an all out ass.
I've received emails from some looking for advice because of the shitty situations they're in. In the past I've helped others in really bullshit situations.
Here's the deal..
A Dom/Master is a true and real leader, giver, protector and provider. If you want to take on the role, respect it.
A Dominant/Master never tears down.. he always builds.
Your sub is just as important in the relationship.
Her pleasure is as well.. if you don't give her what she wants, you've got a one sided connection that won't last.
Romance is still alive in the D/s and BDSM community.
Value even the vanilla stuff... appreciate and know her favorites, like: color, foods, hobbies, friends, movies, family, flowers etc..
Connect with her mind..
Don't forget that she's more valuable than your freedom of just getting off when you want.
Earn her submission and do it like a real Dom should. If you bark crap in your first email wanting submission before you to get to know someone, scroll up and read this post again. (because you mostly likely fit into the stupid ass category)

To add to the first line of this post.. a woman's orgasm is a big turn on for me so, good girls get to cum a lot. Earn it but yes, a lot.
    The most loved post in topic
Samsea​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 7, 2020
Samsea​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2020
Its not all about the action .... after care is a big deal and is all part of Dom,/Sub play...
Sam