Online now
Online now

I took the BDSM test.

Greendrogan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 25, 2020

I took the BDSM test.

Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 25, 2020
I can't remember the exact percentages but it said I was Brat first and Submissive second. I guess that explains why when one time I was getting a flogging I turned and told the Lady that was doing it that she swung like a girl. lol Boy did I get it then and all I could do was laugh about it. lol
    The most loved post in topic
Greendrogan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 25, 2020
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 25, 2020
Just trying to lighten the mood up around here a little. Please post about one of your funnier times.
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 26, 2020
Miki • Mar 26, 2020
That test was somewhat accurate for me-- but it missed a few.

Funnier moments? Well, probably not a side-splitter, but I remember the time in my work lunchroom when I used the microwave for popcorn, set it and went out to use the lady's room-- but I set it for 30 minutes instead of 3.
The rest you can guess-- including Management banning me from the microwaves.
No Body​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 1, 2020
I have told this one for 31 years and it took me 10 before I could tell it the first time. I was at the hotel working and i had just got off the elevator when I could here my boss cussing like mad. I went around the corner to see what happened. He was on a ladder putting in a new light and it would not turn on. he said he rewired it twice and knew it was right but did not know what was wrong. I was leaning up against the wall when I looked over and flicked the light switch up. The light came on. I found my self several inches above the floor with this very pissed off black man hanging on to my collar. "If you even think of telling anyone what just happened I will kill you!". Ten years later I got a call he had died and it was then I told my little brother what happened. Personally I did not think it funny enough to piss my pants bit he was 12 at the time.
CheekiCheshire​(sub female){Collared}
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2020

Re: I took the BDSM test.

Greendrogan wrote:
I can't remember the exact percentages but it said I was Brat first and Submissive second. I guess that explains why when one time I was getting a flogging I turned and told the Lady that was doing it that she swung like a girl. lol Boy did I get it then and all I could do was laugh about it. lol

My first tasting of impact play - in the care of a local, very well respected Top. He asked the standard questions about what I liked, didn't like, and my experience level. I explained that this would be my first time, and so I had no idea about anything.

There was a range of implements...about 10. He explained they went from lightest to hardest. I remember floggers were in the middle (I *like* floggers) and canes were #10. There were 5 strokes with each, followed by him coming up and checking in with me, asking how it felt, did I like it, etc. Somewhere around #3, I learned why the BDSM Test thinks I am a brat. When he asked me how it felt, I heard the words fall out of my mouth "Is that the best you can do?" <I cringe even now as I type this> I knew at the time it was the WRONG thing to say at the WORST time to say it.

We continued on through the tasting as normal. I admire and respect the Top's professionalism. When we got to the end, after the cane, he asked how it was, and I replied truthfully "better than I expected". He explained that it was just a tasting and nowhere near full strength. I started to get up from the spanking bench and his hand pushed me back down. I heard a very quiet "we are not done yet" in my ear. I then received two more bites of the cane, this time at full strength. Followed by a whispered "That's what brats get" I replied the only possible way I could - Thank you Sir.

My most recent -
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Brat
100% Rope bunny
82% Non-monogamist
79% Boy/Girl
70% Ageplayer
62% Exhibitionist
58% Experimentalist
55% Masochist
55% Voyeur
Living and Loving​(switch male)
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2020
Here were my results:

100% Switch
93% Hunter
87% Master
85% Owner
84% Degrader
82% Machoist
78% Rope Bunny
75% Pet
73% Dominant
72% Experiment
70% Submissive
68% Slave

I am mildly surprised I score higher as a dominate then submissive. While I am a switch I tend to enjoy being a sub more then a dom.