Chastity Turn on.

No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 28, 2020
It's a slave it does what it's told nothing else
Tylermc​(sub male)
4 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
Tylermc​(sub male) • Mar 28, 2020
For me (sub) it’s about handing over the power. Being locked in Chastity is the ultimate power exchange. While it gives the key holder complete control when or how release/orgasm happens, it also shows commitment. Being locked is both physical and mental on many scopes. It keeps my key holder at the front of my mind almost constantly. The denial over time also heightens other sexual avenues. When a release/orgasm is permitted the feeling is so much more intense and powerful than having frequent orgasms. Taking away the ability to masturbate or have self pleasure increases libido. But the intimacy that comes with the trust of power exchange is incomparable to that of any other kink in my opinion.
    The most loved post in topic
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Chastity is a common kink and the Submissive or Slave gets controlled and his penis touched.

For some Dominants she prefers he do honour chastity where he doesn't wear a physical device but obstains to be obedient to her wish.
So in tha case he gets to be obedient long term.in a loving Woman Led Relationship.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
A British Mistress
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • May 5, 2020
The cages i have used are usually metal (though some seem to like plastic). They don't present a huge problem if one showers and cleans. Most have a hole for urniating. i have a couple of micro cages that have urethras tubes, though as much as i'd like, that doesn't strike me as practical long term because of UTI's. Shower and soap up, cleans most area, some use a swab for cleaning. It does present an extra challenge for the sub, but some see that as part of it that he gets used to.

i think it's pretty clear from just the few responses that there are polar opposite responses to chastity, like so much of D/s haha. i have been with Dom guys who did not want to use a device because they wanted me to exercise self control, other's love the symbolism. i see it as another form of collar, but to me, collars are always primarily psychological and the physical is a reinforcement of that, or nurtures it in some.

i've found it comes down to the Dom and sub involved. Questions like this always serve to underline for me how important it is to communicate kinks up front, to take time getting to know each other. A Dom may connect with a device or kink that the sub does not, or vice versa. To me, part of communication is finding those kinks that you both connect with, where there is chemistry, and building on that. i do not believe quid pro quo is a good foundation for a relationship.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Thank you VERY much for such a complete answer! I do appreciate it. Personally, I think they are sexy...

My next ignorance question......ok, so it prevents you from getting hard but what about the desire to get hard? How do you experience any encounter with a sexual stimulis but can't get hard?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Ah, you're so welcome, i rarely lack for words so i always like a community where there are writers.

i think they are sexy too. i own 6 that i never wear lol. i have a whole 'toy' drawer that i rarely use because i associate all of these things with a Dom or Top. IOW, i see them as an extension of Him. i do not have an interest is something where it is not mutual, that's really important to me. i never want my Top to feel obligated, i want to feel the full force of Their lust and need, the "toy" is just a vehicle for experiencing Them.

As for my own personal answer about your "next question," (obviously just one guys): i have experience with two types. i find i am not inclined to get erect with a micro, i suspect because it pushes my shaft up into my pelvis? i'm just guessing, but have never noticed what i'd call an erection with a micro on, maybe others can fill in on that one. WIth a regular cage, the cage simply contains the erection. guys can get erect whether they have the "desire" or not (witness "morning wood"). lol.

Some Dom's or Top's like the idea of stimulating Their bottom/sub while in chastity, to see their subs penis straining against the cage. The penis is tissue and it gets engorged with blood, so a cage is going to contain it, though it can be painful pushing against that. my experience is it restricts my erection. There are so many answers to your question. For instance, i get really turned on by a Top/Dom who likes to minimize my penis. If He wants to shrink my penis, all He has to do is talk about using it, if He wants to see it grow, all He has to do is talk about wanting penetrate me, for example.

And there are tones of examples depending on the individual. One of the things i LOVE about a cage when a Dom/Top enjoys using one on me is His desire to make and keep me horny. For me (and i think a lot of guys), when i don't orgasm for a time (time is different for everyone), i get hornier and hornier. A Dom/Top can redirect that horniness to my anus/rectum and make that into my primary sex organ that He controls and my only sexual release is from His penetration. That's just one example of what can be done. i have experienced where, over time, a Dom/Top can condition me to stay flaccid under certain circumstances... for instance how i described above: i get hard when a Top wants to penetrate me, soft if He wants to use my penis, even turned of if He wants me to penetrate with it.
Getting hard is sooooo psychological too, it can be controlled physically or psychologically. i would wager that the psychological control is greater (and a hell of a better, but that's me). It's hard to know (without scientific study) where the physical control leaves off and the psychological begins, where they overlap or walk hand in hand, eh? i know for me, the psychological is very powerful and i think that's why some Dom's do not get into chastity devices at all. i personally connect to having that particular physical device used psychologically more than the physical effect.
Not sure if any of that info helped. Again, just my feelings and experiences, it's all very personal stuff, not something i think lends to a general answer.
Angelofsomekind​(sub gender fluid)
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020
I'm not in mine constantly, just when I'll be on my own and have alone time where I can do things I'm not supposed to do. The longest I've gone without orgasm was 5.5 weeks. But I'm with my keyholder at night and for showering so I get unlocked during that time, makes cleaning much easier!
The longer it's on the more things tend to get me excited. Even though I can't get hard after about two weeks things tend to make me try to get hard more often.