Online now
Online now

Sleeping Sub

Solitary​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2020

Sleeping Sub

Solitary​(dom male) • Apr 1, 2020
Had a thought and want some advise on how to take a sub sexually while she is sleeping in bed?
I had thought that oil would be a component in helping with this as the sub would not have been naturally wet when sleeping. So makes sense that I oil myself up but then how to proceed?
I'd want to make it so that she would remain sleeping or near sleeping so that she would not completely wake up or maybe wake up slowly with thr feelings of pleasure from her body all advise would be appreciated.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 1, 2020
Ok going on the fact they are ok with this. She needs to be heavily sedated (drunk will help) us coconut oil it does not evaporate fast and is natural. Use your finders at first and lube well (both of you) then go slowly as to fast will wake them up.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Again, assuming you have prior consent, and don't wish to actually commit rape, (as defined in most jurisdictions in the US at any rate.)

Oil works well, so does any kind of conventional lubricant, such as KY. Pro tip: WARM it up first to nearly body temp, in a hot water bath, especially if it's a cold night.

As for sedation, melatonin works well, but, if she's a very sound sleeper, it may not be necessary. It works best if she sleeps on her side, but you have to go with what you've got. icon_smile.gif If she's sleeping on her right side, gently straighten her right leg, and gently bend her left leg, bringing the knee up. This position makes this sort of thing very easy. If you do it right, she wakes up to a mind-shattering orgasm after having had an incredibly erotic dream. Of course, it's also possible that she wakes up from a rape nightmare -- so watch for her reaction while she's sleeping. Facial expressions while sleeping can be a wealth of information.

Good luck.
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
My husband has done this to me quite a few times. It's usually best within the first 2-3 hours after falling asleep as that's when people sleep their heaviest. Get her on her back and start by stroking her stomach and underbreasts. See how she reacts. Grab her tits and slowly apply pressure to her nipples. If she wakes up, then she was going to wake up during sex anyway. If she doesn't, put your hand lower. Rub over her intimate parts, not on her clit because it's such a strong sensation, but over it. While you're doing that, get yourself ready. Lube, fluffing, ect. If she's into it, she'll spread her legs naturally, and when she does just sink in and get going. This is one of my favorite ways to have sex. It's also fun to wake up with my husband's cum on me when he's masturbated onto my ass/back/chest while I was sleeping. If your partner has agreed to sleep sex, she might be okay with that as well.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2020
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but any form of drugs or booze you are crossing into that non consent area, you all mentioned. It also means she might be able to revoke consent because she is under the influence. Not saying don't, just throwing in more food for thought.
    The most loved post in topic
Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
Going to add to the Debbie Downer for a bit.

As someone who suffers from past trauma and realistic nightmares, my husband once did this to me. He was trying to be cute and sexy because he LOVES being woken up to a BJ or all out intercourse...

I, however, found myself stuck in a life-like dream, being violently raped. He had no idea and by the time I'd woken up, I was terrified and crying. Not only was the mood gone; he felt horrible, and I spent days recovering.

If she's someone with past trauma, has nightmares, sleep paralysis, etc... These are all things to consider before moving forward. I give my husband permission to wake me (even if it's a groggy, yes, and I almost doze back off) but not to take me, while I'm sleeping.

(This may entirely defeat the sub dynamic. I'm not sure)
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 2, 2020
Sammi knowing before hand how he/she may react is a key point. I know with my wife I would have to go slow and lightly and yea I know she would love it but I would have to be careful she has issues and like you past trauma. So it would not be a good thing to just jump into it. Light kisses easy touches and knowing just where to touch her is key. I know there are things we will never be able to do and I watch how I act around her at times but it's what we do to keep you safe and loved.
Solitary​(dom male)
Solitary​(dom male) • Apr 2, 2020
Hello all. Thank you for your replies.
This would all be done with consent. I just wanted to know how to do it.

Very helpful.

H
Solitary​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020
Solitary​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2020
I only cams to think about it when someone told me they wanted to try it.

There seems to be different ways to do it. Which is interesting.