Online now
Online now

Over indulgence??

DiscoveringMe​(sub female){Cocooned}
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2020

Over indulgence??

I am a little over a year in to living this lifestyle 24/7. When I first sought out into this new chapter of my life I knew for certain I wanted to be a slave to an experienced Master. I wanted nothing more than to be collared and shackled and used daily. Then I met my current Dom and my desires quickly changed and I found myself wanting to be His Little everyday. Problem is what started as "every so often" is now becoming more and more frequently a thought in my mind. I still find myself wanting to explore other aspects of BDSM that I cannot do with my current Dom. Is this common? Do others out there find themselves wanting more than one Dom/Domme or Daddy or Master?

Note: I love my Daddy Dom and we are living our life together 24/7 and identify as Poly.
No Body​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 2, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 2, 2020
We grow we change and we evolve. It is what we do as humans to do anything else would go against our nature. Even as a Dom I have changed over the years. I grew my taste changed as I found more about myself and the lifestyle. In my vanilla life I have grown and changed. Once it hit me I was going to be a dad I changed. No more stupid stunts no more jobs that put me in harms way and I left a life behind for my daughter I do not miss. When I became a godfather I changed again from friend to protector. I took from my old life and made it to a new one. Once I became a grandfather I changed again. Started school to make a company in hopes to help those who need it the most. Leave something behind that will make the world a little better for the grand-kids. I do not think I am through as there is more I want to do and things that need to be done.

Do not fear change it makes most better as long as you go forward and accept that the change is good and needed. We do leave behind people who we out grow and those who can't grow with us. It breaks our hearts but not our spirits. The heart will heal but to not grow will kill the spirit.

The choice is yours to grow or not grow. All I ask is you make peace with what ever you choose to leave behind and have no regrets as you move on.

Tal
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 3, 2020
@ Tal,

I wish I could love your response a million times over. Such wise words, thank you.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
Well, the potentially great news is that if you both are poly, there's room for exploration. Remember the key to everything is communication. Communicate with your current dom what your needs are, and find out what your options are.
DiscoveringMe​(sub female){Cocooned}
We definitely communicate. He is aware of my complexities. I know my Dom would do anything for me. I think the problem I have is not asking him to do more than what he truly enjoys?? I'm sure that doesnt make any sense.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
You might consider editing this topic as 'under endulgence'. Wanting more is a basic condition of being human, but the way you go about it is key. Good that you're poly as that gives you direct correspondence from your Dom to seek out others, but if it hasn't been previously discussed then you might want to make sure he is told when you find someone of interest before anything irl socially or physically or sexually happens