Online now
Online now

Not sure if I should keep going or give up.

DMJohnny​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2020

Not sure if I should keep going or give up.

DMJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 5, 2020
It has been a year since I had a sub. My craving and needing for one is over taking me. I still haven't found one and when I think I do it's some girl that seen fifty shades of grey and thinks that's bdsm smh. Where is my future sub my play toy. Not sure if I should give up or keep looking. Smh
individsenior​(sub female)
i have been seeking a Dom for a few years; i was with one for a while. For various reasons i am no longer with Him and i seek one who will draw me into Him and totally own me. It takes a while. The connection must be right; the wait for the right one is worth the wait.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
guess you need to figure for yourself if that "wanting" is from a Fetish standpoint or kink standpoint.
If its from a Fetish standpoint, its no use walking away as the drive will never leave you.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • Apr 6, 2020
My heart broke a little when I read this. I hope you dont give up your search. I am just starting mine and feel like this is an insurmountable task at the moment. Fifty shades was absolutely cringe worthy outside of Jamie Dornan's well sculpted ass on a big screen.
Your sub is out there... don't give up yet. It will be well worth the wait, but like dating... You may have to kiss some frogs before you find her, but I am pulling for you.
Randi Ann​(sub trans woman)
3 years ago • May 24, 2020
I myself have been searching for an aggressive or dominant lady for a FLR for years as well. And must every birthday that passes makes me feel like giving up.
IODiCeShOt
3 years ago • May 24, 2020
IODiCeShOt • May 24, 2020
I think MissBonnie sums it up pretty well.

If you’re at point where it’s wearing you down, then take a break, recharge the batteries and return with a fresh perspective.

Sometimes it’s just timing and a bit of luck.