Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

BigBubbles
3 years ago • Apr 5, 2020
BigBubbles • Apr 5, 2020
I got my name back in elementary school. Well the bubbles part. I used to play baseball. And I was always blowing bubbles with my gum at practice. So one of the guys started calling me bubbles. Plus I was the only girl on the team and boys of all ages are pervs. And I added big to it because 1. I'm a big girl. 2. I think bubbles on it's own was taken.
Miki
Miki • Apr 5, 2020
You might be, as they say, a "big" girl, but in my eyes, you are beautiful. I hope others appreciate how gorgeous you are.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 5, 2020
I choose mine, because the Duke of Montefort was stuck with a prolific burden, but found a way to pay it off. He had to deviate from the original plan, ,and accomplish the impossible. However, managed to do it, and pay off the debt. Just merely pissed off everyone in the process
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 5, 2020
While going through puberty I had a reoccurring dream that didnt stop till I started calling myself Talion. Based on my experiences with renesaince festivals its felt more comfortable to be called Lord than Master
Calico​(switch female)
3 years ago • Apr 6, 2020
Calico​(switch female) • Apr 6, 2020
We are exploring names but for the sake of this site I went with Calico. One of the definitions being
" They are said to have sweet, endearing personalities. The Calico cat is said to be warm-hearted, affectionate, intelligent and good with children. The Calico personality is also thought to be quirky. They are said to have a sassy but loving personality".
*Fits to a T*
Also a patchwork of different colors or textures...in my case the flexibility to change to fit needs 🤗
anise​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 6, 2020
anise​(sub female) • Apr 6, 2020
anise is from Stargate SG1. She was a character that I admired and that I found attractive personality wise and physically.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
I have been called brat by people who know me well for years. Long before I ever thought about BDSM I chose the name rottenbrat as my first user name and it has been one I have used ever since. It gets big laughs from people when they hear it, and anyone who knows me personally tells me it fits. Not so much in the sense of deliberate disobedience but as someone who loves to tease, laugh, and can own her snark.
Invisible​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
Invisibility is my superpower. As much as an almost 6'tall red head can be. No one notices me; I sit quietly and take everything in- a true introvert. Just before joining Cage, I was ghosted by an online dom (not giving him a capitalized d), and I felt even more invisible than usual. It seemed appropriate at the time.