Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Justme26
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
Justme26 • Apr 7, 2020
I know this might sound like BS but seriously its a (permanent) end to war and poverty. I mean I would like a butt load of money, and success and good health, but if I can pick just one thing it would be peace and an end to poverty.

Ow, blimey; Your favourite song ever.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 8, 2020
Fiction: Story of O

Favourite BDSM movie?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 8, 2020
50 Shades of Black

What is your favorite toy?
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
My bed. It's soft, cozy, familiar and piled high with pillows and blankets. It's the center of many relaxing activities, such as, sleep, naps, watching cartoons, watching movies and *cough* other fun activities hehe. It's also a safe zone, the scary monsters in the shadows can't get me when I'm on my bed!

What was the highlight of your day?
Calico​(switch female)
Calico​(switch female) • Apr 8, 2020
Yesterday the highlight was the crazy lightning storm that happened over our city. All lightning no thunder or rain. It was amazing to see.
Today's highlight? My little one discovered the mirror in our bedroom and was giggling at himself this morning 💙

If you could change the worst moment in life your life but it could change the future you have now....would you still do it?
Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
I wouldn't change anything. Despite spending years being severely bullied. I spent almost a decade wishing I could go back and be different so I wouldn't be ridiculed, but I'm so happy with where I am now.

Have you ever survived a natural disaster?
Justme26
Justme26 • Apr 8, 2020
Not as such. Years ago I was delivering pizzas and there was a storm. To drive I had to lean right over, into the wind, but I did not come off. But that's probably not what you meant.

What is your favourite era, between the 1950s and today?