Online now
Online now

Lost in my head

stubborngirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 9, 2020

Lost in my head

stubborngirl​(sub female) • Apr 9, 2020
Today I feel like I am alone. Like the entire world looks down on me because of my outlook on life. It's not welcome in today's society. Shunned upon.

Let's take a walk into the past shall we?

Remember when the woman would cook clean and ensure the happiness of her man? She would do everything for him! And, not all men, but some, would make sure she stayed in her place. This is how she learned that she shouldn't do these things for any other man and how to do them correctly to the way He wanted them.
This is how I believe life should be.
You live by His standards, his needs and wants are met everyday all day. My job is pleasing Him, if I fail then I shall learn out if punishment and teachings.

If I voice this, people look at me strange, or call me fake.
I was hoping to come here and find Him, or someone who thinks like I do. But, so far I stand alone. Sure, a lot of guys out here want someone they can push around and demand orders. (Way too many if you ask me)
Is there any other person out there that thinks the old times should be the ways of life or am I pitching for disaster here?
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2020
About 25 to 30 years ago women in LA decided they wanted men who where in touch with their feelings (metrosexuals). about ten years later they where going outside LA to find real men. Today women want women in power and not under a man. Problem is given a few years people will want something else. So screw them be who you are lady and be happy if your the only one who is they be happy with that and fuck anyon e who says your wrong.

As for the old times well I kinda like in door plumbing. I also think even a sub should have a voice. There is just something about walking into a room and seeing her there and knowing that she is yours and I can make her shiver with just a look. Yes it is good to be a Dom but there is so much more to it.

Any way welcome enjoy and talk to us . Chat room is always open and we are always there (mostly). Come in and say hello!
Miki

Re: Lost in my head

Miki • Apr 9, 2020
stubborngirl wrote:
Today I feel like I am alone. Like the entire world looks down on me because of my outlook on life. It's not welcome in today's society. Shunned upon.

Let's take a walk into the past shall we?

Remember when the woman would cook clean and ensure the happiness of her man? She would do everything for him! And, not all men, but some, would make sure she stayed in her place. This is how she learned that she shouldn't do these things for any other man and how to do them correctly to the way He wanted them.
This is how I believe life should be.
You live by His standards, his needs and wants are met everyday all day. My job is pleasing Him, if I fail then I shall learn out if punishment and teachings.

If I voice this, people look at me strange, or call me fake.
I was hoping to come here and find Him, or someone who thinks like I do. But, so far I stand alone. Sure, a lot of guys out here want someone they can push around and demand orders. (Way too many if you ask me)
Is there any other person out there that thinks the old times should be the ways of life or am I pitching for disaster here?

I like that, too, as a woman. I'm not a feminist-- Serving is what I like to do-- in ALL things.
Larissa​(masochist female)
Ohhh... I do not know from where to start icon_smile.gif Let's start here: I'm feminist. To me, it means to respect everyones choice how to live their life. If you want to run for a president - go for it! If you want to serve a man, to live only for him, to live as a slave - do it! Whatever makes you happy, fulfils your needs... But, people are different. What may work for you, might not work for everyone.

OP said: "This is how I believe life should be". I'm curious: for who? You? Yes, if you say so... For me? I'd like to make that choice for myself. What I have decided, it's not really important right now, because the main thing is - I have decided this for myself. Not because society or anyone else decided for me. And after that my Dom will make decisions, but again... nobody else...

#liveandletlive

icon_smile.gif
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
I think the kink you’re referring to is domestic servitude in a D/s dynamic and it isn’t that uncommon. Although it may seem like it with the boom of DDlg dynamics.

Domestic servitude is something very close to my heart and I not only enjoy it, but I have an innate NEED to take care of my Sir in those way.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
@ stubborngirl-
You are far from alone in your stance. It's not what can be called the modern or popular view any more, but anyone's problem with it is just that....... THEIR problem. Not yours.
It sounds like you have a heart for serving others and this is a beautiful thing that requires huge amounts of inner strength. People like to pat themselves on the back for the occasional act of service, and maybe that's not so bad. But when serving someone else is done out of love for another instead of love for yourself it takes on a whole new meaning all together. That is real love, and it may feel lonely but that is because it sets you apart from those that don't operate this way. They can't understand it but that's ok. Let them have their judgement. You have a gift to give to those who can receive it. That is important.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
I think a lot of people just don't consider the full breadth of their own outlook.

The vast majority of people, myself included, just carry an opinion of "to each their own, in their own place". As in, people are free to do whatever, as long as they don't hurt anyone.

But a lot of people don't take into account that some people, and more significantly some women, do want an old fashioned set of rules for their relationship.

Personally, I wouldn't want someone to wait on me hand and foot, but if it's what you sincerely want for yourself, go for it, girl. Don't let other people stop you.