Online now
Online now

New policy

Rose K​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Apr 2, 2020
This sounds like a great method to deal with this. Both deserved and completely hilarious. I mean I read your profile, it took me five minutes (you seem really cool btw) it's that easy to do! There are no excuses for being too lazy to read a profile, or too rude to adhere to it's boundaries.
RangersFairy
4 years ago • Apr 3, 2020
RangersFairy • Apr 3, 2020
Meg wrote:
Dellydoodahxox wrote:
I can see the funny side but hmm I dunno
it guys are too selfish to glance at my profile, I have the right to fuck with them

Or be an adult and just ignore them.
Mybodyisurs70​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 4, 2020
Mybodyisurs70​(sub male) • Apr 4, 2020
I love to know everything about a Mistress when I see their profile. If you can't give her your full attention, just by taking a few minutes and read her profile, then you are the same guy who ignores your wife/girlfriend when they tell you about an exciting day they had at work. As she looked forward to coming home and telling you this all day and you ignore watching TV. That's what type of guy they are.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Apr 5, 2020
RangersFairy wrote:
Meg wrote:
Dellydoodahxox wrote:
it guys are too selfish to glance at my profile, I have the right to fuck with them

Tried that. Did for years. This is more entertaining
Living and Loving​(switch male)
4 years ago • Apr 6, 2020
Meg wrote:
RangersFairy wrote:
Meg wrote:
Dellydoodahxox wrote:

Tried that. Did for years. This is more entertaining

It's about you and not them so whatever you find more entertaining, go for it! icon_smile.gif
Nemesis
4 years ago • Apr 17, 2020
Nemesis • Apr 17, 2020
Go on witcha bad self, take their money if they're dumb enough to offer it. Your profile is inspiring for me to write mine better, also your hair in gorgeous.