Online now
Online now

Submissive Friends

xlilbratbaex​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Apr 24, 2020

Submissive Friends

So I'm new to The Cage and would like to make new submissive friends. I've found it's not always the easiest to find people who are open minded to this lifestyle in person so the internet has to be the next best thing. I'm curious to know about your experiences in finding friendships in the BDSM community and what I should do to make some friends of my own.
    The most loved post in topic
Holisticwoman
Holisticwoman • Apr 24, 2020
I’m new also, I don’t have any advice or anything to add but feel free to message me ❤️
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Welcome both of you!! I’ve been on here going on 6 months now and love it. It’s like a crazy at times dysfunctional family but generally speaking don’t be afraid to ask questions and just get to know everyone.

I’ve made some great friends here, some reaching out to me and others I reached out to.

Xx🥀
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Apr 24, 2020
Welcome! I've found the best way to make friends is to just chat with those who have similar interests and go from there. Reading the blogs and forum posts will clue you in quickly to those with a similar frame of mind on certain topics. If you find someone you seem to resonate with feel free to send them a message! I've made friends by reaching out to others and by others reaching out to me. Have fun and happy kinking!
notavanilla
notavanilla • Apr 24, 2020
I am a switch so I can be a submissive friend. I am also a dom so I can be your dominant friend. If I meet the right woman that is a switch we can be somebody else's submissive friends. If we both meet you and you could by our submissive friend or friends.

We could all be submissive friends to each others and some of you could be our dominant friends.

Is everybody happy?

Come and switch with me and pick your poison.

notavanilla
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 24, 2020
Right now most communities have virtual munches and classes. I suggest looking into these events and making friends that way. Once this is over you can start attending live events and really get to know these people.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
You're doing it already! Its step one but just taking a chance and reaching out for feedback from others is a good start. My door is always open to fellow subs. I had a rough start due to some bad decision making on my part, but things changed real quick as I (this was the hard part) let others support me through that.
In the process I found something I never expected.... a relationship based on common interest instead of mutual usery. What a concept.....
😘 I love you Rich.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2020
You will find many friends here but also way to many players please be careful and ask as many questions as you can think of. The chatroom is hard to stay in but worth the fight at times. There is many years of experience there at times. If I am there a few centuries. If we don't know the answer we will lie about it. Welcome to the site have fun and stay safe.