Online now
Online now

Biggest Turn On

MasterRon​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2020
MasterRon​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2020
@Sammi: I like the traditional positions with subtle modifications. A basic list which I have found useful is this - https://drive.google.com/file/d/11tz9TdiX-e1eE5UszKI3KyJPKEkfdRy5/view?usp=drivesdk

My personal favourites - Kneel (but with legs spread so as to expose the pussy), Endure, Inspect (With the legs spread again)

Hope this helps. Also there are numerous other kinds and variations described online and remember you can always add a personal touch or twist (or the Dom can 😉) which can improve the experience.
MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
4 years ago • Apr 12, 2020
Another one for me is him telling me what to do his his husky, sex voice that exudes masculinity...tell me what to do in the right tone voice has me instantly kneeling to do his bidding...
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
4 years ago • Apr 12, 2020
When my husband comes up behind me unexpectedly and whispers something dirty in my ear. One time we were in a tire shop off of the freeway and I was standing by the window. He came up behind me, pressed me into the glass and whispered, "right here for everyone to see?" That happened years ago and it still makes breathless when I think about it.
dunyasha​(switch female)
3 years ago • May 12, 2020
dunyasha​(switch female) • May 12, 2020
Single word commands are an immediate way to make me stop and pay attention.

Dirty talk can be fun if done right.

If I go in for a kiss then just as our lips brush I’m pushed back by a hand taking grip of my throat? Love it.

Teasing honestly, reeeeally easy way to get me needy.

But when I’m feeling more dominate I love to hear begging.

Hesitance can also be hot from a sub, them being unsure if they can touch me but still wanting to try, adorable.
There’s a lot honestly
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 13, 2020
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • May 13, 2020
To be bluntly honest my turn ons are quite a few. So, i will list 3 of them.

The first turn on is knowing she and I have a connection, more than just physical. Something we both can share and cherish.
The second turn on is when she tells me about her problems and sees if i can help her through her ordeals. Which means the world to me. Open communication a must.
The third is knowing shes all mine and i am all hers
petiteluna​(sub female)
petiteluna​(sub female) • May 13, 2020
It’s so difficult to pick just one!

I need an emotional connection, it makes everything so much more amplified. Knowing we both can be our true selves, relaxed and open with one another. So. Hot.

Hand on the small of my back/hips, hand around the back of my neck in public, makes this girl swoon 🤤 being subtlety reminded I belong to you & that everyone else knows too. And then the anticipation to get home ASAP....😆

Dirty talk done right. I’m talkative, I want to hear what you’re thinking and feeling. Like some others have written, hearing your partner’s enthusiasm is so sexy! I want to hear what you like and can’t get enough of.

Lots of passion, where who I’m with can’t barely hold themselves back. Which makes me think I have a primal kink 😅 all the bites and nibbles too.
IODiCeShOt
IODiCeShOt • May 13, 2020
icon_smile.gif Too many things.

A fairly recent event springs to mind though, whilst in a meeting. One of my female colleagues was sitting to my left wearing a very tight short skirt. We tend to flirt a bit but agreed to leave it be as we’ve had the work/ play discussion and she lives in our world.

It was a warm day with the blouses and shirt buttons a little lower than normal and it was difficult to keep the grin off my face as she continued to wrestle with the height of her skirt whilst seated. This only got worse for her when she spotted my increasing pleasure and subsequently needed to cross and squeeze her thighs together...all whilst the meeting was in full flow.

Just to tease her more, I made sure that my hand was strategically placed in my lap whilst looking her in the eye with that grin still on my face and passed over some of the questions for her to respond to. The look on her face as she tried to keep professional was so amusing.

Of course I jokingly denied all knowledge once outside and the flirting ramped up, but I made sure it went no further.

That was one hot meeting.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • May 13, 2020
OK The biggest turn on for me is when a woman knows when to keep quite and let me do my job. I love massages (giving not getting) and it is more than a turn on when I can find a woman who nows to just lay there and let me do what I do and not talk about her day or what her girlfriends said. Once I am into it there is a energy we share that makes it so good. After i am not drained but it is something else something we both feel yet can't name. If there is sex after it is always so much better and so easier to enjoy. There is a deeper connection to just the sex and it is wonderful.