Online now
Online now

Young Doms

littleone64​(sub female){owned}
3 years ago • May 15, 2020

Young Doms

ok, This is my 1st post, so here goes!!
I am a new sub but Ive been on the planet a while, so I think I have some , I would not say street smarts, so we will settle for wisdom.
I wish there were a place here, for young Doms (not all) to go to seek out the Older ones, maybe older ones need older Doms, but right now, Im talking about young Doms.
For some reason, they seem to think that we, the sub, are here ONLY to be fucked and clean their house. The 1st or second correspondence is usually, I now own you. Ummmm no? What they fail to realize and what scares me for the young subs who are even more naive than me is that we, the sub, hold all the power.
I got into quite a debate with a young Dom over this one night as he told me I had no power at all. Ohh really?? Who is the gift? Who makes the conscious choice to give our mind and body to our Sir? Who trusts our Sir so implicitly that we will let him or her push our boundaries to places we never dreamed? Even if we let you collar us and again we can refuse, always remember,,,,, that collar is still just held on by a thread. Because IF you break our trust, because we love you, we adore you, you are our WORLD, it all boils down to trust, you break that thread.....and if, and its a very very big IF , you get that trust back, we, the sub can walk.
I know you can too, but whos harder to get? Seriously?? Or is it Equal? I honestly dont know.
Which brings me back to my original complaint, the young Doms. Where have the manners gone?? I will ALWAYS show respect to a Dom when I first talk to him, but i expect it back. Thats just human decency. I finally had to put that I was collared because it was that or leave the site, which I didnt want to do. So, what is the answer? They have no respect for subs, so a subs saying, you need to talk to an older Dom would fall on deaf ears. Sure we can block them, but that doesnt help, either.
So other than us being verbally abused, collaring ourselves,or blocking them, do you have any ideas or thoughts??
Thank you for listening
littleone
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 15, 2020
Hi @ littleone64,

“So other than us being verbally abused, collaring ourselves,or blocking them, do you have any ideas or thoughts??“

Yes... lock off all your messaging systems and approach those who’s profiles appeal to you.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
We have so many subs coming in and asking question and so few doms. It is a shame they think the know it all by watching a movie.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
"We, the sub, hold all the power" ...

True in many ways, including ones you seem to be overlooking.

Yes Dom's of all ages and kinds can message you and yes, sometimes they can be inappropriate, uneducated, or just plain annoying, but ...

> YOU have the power to choose which messages you open and which ones you choose to respond to. If you don't like the subject line, don't open it. If you don't like the way someone talks to you or treats you in a message, don't respond to it.

> YOU have the power to set limits and requirements for who you will accept messages from by listing them on your profile. If you want an older and/or experienced Dom, then list that and state that you will not respond to messages from anyone else. Put it at the top or bottom of a section, in caps or asterisks if necessary. You've provided a lot of information on your profile but, unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything along those lines. And yes, you will still get messages from those that don't fit those limits/requirements, either because they didn't take the time to read your profile or just plain ignored it, but ... see the first point above ^

> YOU have the power to stand up for yourself and to educate those that you come into contact with about what you feel is acceptable behavior, Dom or otherwise. If someone is behaving inappropriately, you have the power to inform them of that and explain why you feel that way. If someone is speaking to you or treating you in a way that is inconsistent with the general standards and role of a Dom, you have the power to inform them of that and explain why you feel that way. And yes, you might not feel comfortable doing that and/or they might not listen to you or might disagree with your feelings on the manner, but ... see the first point above ^

The moral of this post ... YOU have the power to determine your experience here, who you interact with, and how. Use it.
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
When He Man held that sword and yelled "I have the power" he had yet to meet a sub.
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
Maybe we can blame our materialistic society? But use throw away? - Is is possible that some of the younger Doms (or how they perceive themselves), education is from movies and online where the sexual act is the main focus, it is easy for them therefore to concentrate on there own needs forgetting that the relationship has two participants, each of whole holds the power - the symbiotic relationship.
I am not adverse to talking with younger Doms - imparting some of my learning from my degree in life, but they need to approach me - is it possible that they therefore see this as a weakness in themselves, asking for help and advice?
Want a quick fuck go to Tinder (other platforms available), want a relationship build on strong foundations of trust, honesty and respect and learn how to become aware of the tenderness, importance, beautiful, savage and passionate human nature and respect it in others and yourself then you need to work on it with patience.
Mind you my response to a contact who says, 'hello I am lying naked at your feet ready for you, what are you going to do?' not sure the response they were expecting was 'get up and make a nice cup of earl grey tea'.
littleone64​(sub female){owned}

Young Doms

I guess my point was, if there is no education or help, how can things change? Im already getting a good education just from this post, and I am grateful. There were things I didnt know and Im learning. I am not opposed to that!!
Thank you.
ThirtyFourPointFive

insta doms

ThirtyFourPointFive • May 15, 2020
Every time I hear about this I picture a 15 yr old, pimply faced glasses wearing geek screaming " I Am Your Master" at the computer while he sits with his cock in one hand and a video controller in the other.
It is the anonymity of the internet that turns know-nothings into experts on every topic in the world.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • May 15, 2020
Bunnie wrote:
Hi @ littleone64,

“So other than us being verbally abused, collaring ourselves,or blocking them, do you have any ideas or thoughts??“
Yes... lock off all your messaging systems and approach those who’s profiles appeal to you.

Good Morning

I believe Bunnie has the simple answer.
You have the power so be proactive.
Approach those who have a Profile you find interesting or engaging.
They will be welcoming, polite and mature.
They will either take you under their wing, help you where they can with questions or politely advise they are not available.

https://youtu.be/2Q_ZzBGPdqE

Hope this helps.
FC
Knightsundere​(sub male)

Re: insta doms

Knightsundere​(sub male) • May 15, 2020
tangledupinyou wrote:
Every time I hear about this I picture a 15 yr old, pimply faced glasses wearing geek screaming " I Am Your Master" at the computer while he sits with his cock in one hand and a video controller in the other.
It is the anonymity of the internet that turns know-nothings into experts on every topic in the world.

As someone who was previously in the gay end of things, definitely wasn't just the young dudes that came off that way, lol. Dickishness is the great ageless ailment.