Online now
Online now

Punishments

Skbunny
3 years ago • May 13, 2020

Punishments

Skbunny • May 13, 2020
What is the worst punishment you have ever recieved?
Gidgetbaby
3 years ago • May 14, 2020

Punishments

Gidgetbaby • May 14, 2020
No punishment at all is dreadful
    The most loved post in topic
Abyssful​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 15, 2020
Abyssful​(sub female) • May 15, 2020
I am terrible with real punishments. They break my heart as I strive to be really really pleasing in all I do.

Now a funishment, kneeling on rice on a cold day. So painful.
liza​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
liza​(sub female) • May 19, 2020
My first Dom got mad at me and denied me any contact with him for 2 weeks. I thought I would lose my mind. It was awful.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • May 21, 2020
I have to agree with the statement that no punishment at all is the worst punishment. Not because it does anything to correct the behavior that makes punishment necessary, but because it does the exact opposite. It can lead to you engaging in the behavior, and other bad/inappropriate behaviors, more either in rebellion or out of inconsistency. Worse ... it can leave you feeling like the person meant to be carrying out the punishment doesn't really care about you or what you do at all. That feeling is a kind of punishment unrelated to what you did wrong, but far worse.

Would also say that withholding communication would be an equally bad punishment for me. And while I'm sure it's effective, I could also see it having the same kind of effects that no punishment at all can have. More of a setback mentally and emotionally, even if it improves the behavior that led to it happening in order to prevent it from happening again. I think I would be left feeling like the person withholding is implying that my behavior or me personally just isn't worth dealing with, so they aren't going to, and will be back when I decide not to be too difficult or too big of a problem anymore.