Online now
Online now

Biggest Turn On

britishdomsubtrainer
3 years ago • May 15, 2020
britishdomsubtrainer • May 15, 2020
My biggest turn on is simple. My sub enjoys serving me. Being a sub does not mean degradation nor physically abandoning self. It is the pleasure she takes from me owning and using her as she enjoys it. For sure the most enjoyable are those where spanking bondage and deep blowjobs are followed by obedient cum swallowing and repetition but each sub is different and the experience different. I’ve had subs who enjoy hard caning and those who only like mild spanking. The thrill is in the joy of obedience and the service she gives me.
pipchick​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
I am a little to my Daddy, and also a service oriented sub. I always try my best and Daddy is very good with me if I don't always succeed at things right away because I tried. There is not a smidgen of brat in me, though sometimes I am playful as a sub.

I have lots of rules and Master has lots of control over all parts of my life. We are 24/7. He always knows where I am and what I am doing. I have a phone app and location switched on, not because there is no trust, but because it contributes to the power exchange. When Daddy feels powerful, I feel confident. It flows between us and it feels so good I will chase it forever. He always knows what my exact plans are. And he decides lots of things for me, from my sleep schedule to what I wear each day, to if I am allowed to touch His property...

So even though I am very obedient and I try, sometimes Daddy gets all... bossy. And that really makes me want. It's absolutely my favourite thing and gets me going so much... Like, if it is bedtime, he will say: "...put the phone down, close your eyes, and go to sleep." So I do it, even though it makes me feel longing and yearning, I still obey. Or he will be playing with me and say: "Now give me an orgasm, sweetie..." And I do. I like it a lot when he does this being bossy, even though he says he doesn't realise he is doing it.

I like feeling like his plaything and his doll. I like being my Master's slave more than I like satisfying my own self. That's the truth of it. Yet still, he makes me the best version of myself.
Melrick​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
Melrick​(dom male) • May 16, 2020
When my sub makes me feel powerful, it's something I've never felt before. I do feel turned on, but it's of a strength and depth I've never felt previously, not even close. It's actually impossible for me to adequately explain how it makes me truly feel, but it's more than just feeling turned on in a sexual way. It touches that and keeps going, touching something deep within me.
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
As a dom male I came to the realization that a woman's neck is a sexual organ for me. I love grabbing her throat, kissing it, biting it, turning her head to look away, collaring it, holding her down using it. It isn't an actual fetish but I do spend a bit of time taking advantage of it.

As trite as it may sound I am also turned on by her mentality. Intelligence, strength, independence, resilience, and creativity are all things I respond to. Not that I don't notice her body but it's the person I am attracted to. There are plenty of good looking women that I find truly repugnant. If she is smart, has a sense of humor, and can think for herself and will submit to me then she becomes my muse. I will always want to be better than I was in order to feel that I am always worthy of that. Holding a woman powerless before me is not about her being weak. If she is weak then what have I really achieved. If I were weak I would be attracted to weak women, but I am not, and as I wrap her in the comfort of my strength I only do so because I amdire the amazing things I see in her.
thegreatstallion
3 years ago • May 22, 2020

Turning into puddy!

thegreatstallion • May 22, 2020
Having someone tell me what they're going to do to me ( dirty talk)

These days my pussy tingles when I hear about breeding and plantation role play. Any kind of service done by black women for white men. It's so rare that I get to experience this, when I do, I'm dripping with excitement!
lilbrattybutterfly​(sub female)
His eyes are the first thing I look at. Are the deep, desiring? I'm starting to puddle. Then He speaks... His voice is dark, rich, educated, commanding... it doesn't matter what He said, I'm on the floor, my breath caught in my throat waiting until He speaks again. His arms/hands are the next attraction. They don't have to be super muscular but at least enough tone to show He cares about His body or works hard. Those are the arms that will wrap around me and make me feel safe and wanted, but they also are the strength that will power pain... sweet delicious pain... that will strive to correct or help to renew. All of that together, well, I'm goo... waiting for His command.
littleMagpie​(sub female)
littleMagpie​(sub female) • May 22, 2020
Promises.
Promises are the best.
Just the tiny little ones that don’t need words.

The slight twitch of a grin as his hand moves up my thigh so slowly I could die.
The scrape of his teeth on the side of my neck just teasing for the bite marks he’ll leave later.
The look in his eyes when he’s got his hand on my throat.

And the slight panic that happens every time he puts his hand in to the pocket he told me to put my panties in while we were at dinner 😂😅

Oooh and his hand clamping on my wrist to move me, stop me touching him.
SIRMASON​(dom male)
SIRMASON​(dom male) • May 22, 2020
my biggest turn on is not saying a word and getting out the shower and having your sub or your slave or whatever your case may be take a towel and drying you (THE MASTER) off and then bending you over the sink or bed and eating your butt just cause she wanted to and don't have to be asked and yes of course she shaved your privates and butt area before your shower like a good little girl always should
Breece Not Looking​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 25, 2020
My biggest turn on is being pet, the feeling of my Daddy's hand softly caressing me as he watches TV is a huge plus for me.

Huge turn on is Daddy takes his frustration and comes to me after he's done for soft touches and kisses from me all over his body.

My last turn on is being given a task and competing it, seeing Daddy's approval in his eyes. It's my kink to know I have pleasured him, even in a non sexual way.