Online now
Online now

I am hoping to find some others enjoying "The Masterpiece Saga by RequiemforaSoul"

Willowsbendnotbreak​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 26, 2020

I am hoping to find some others enjoying "The Masterpie

Hey yall,
So I decided to reach out and see if I could find others who are enjoying this blog. I am pretty new here but I am enjoying the blogs especially my new addiction for this story (I know there must be others). I was hoping to find other people who were also interested and make a place where we can discuss (as we are shocked by the next chapter lol). Just let me know if there is a group of us secretly enjoying the story together as we can then find those "others" who are enjoying the story too!
P. S. I am the worst at run on sentences so please forgive my grammar mistakes and let's find each other!
~W
    The most loved post in topic
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • May 26, 2020
Sounds more.like the brat in you....lol!

He actually drives truck so when he does long hauls, the road sound causes writer's block because it creates this inner white noise.....

He will get back to it, eventually...
RequiemforaSoul​(dom male){BlueBabyGi}
3 years ago • May 30, 2020
I’m so glad you’re all enjoying my little story so far. There’s still much more to come and I write as fast as I can in what little free time I get. Keep looking for my next installment...hopefully it won’t be too much longer. - R4AS
Willowsbendnotbreak​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
Once you have read the newest chapter let's talk about it "SPOILERS AHEAD OF YOU PLEASE READ CHAPTER 11 BEFORE READING THIS POST * YOU have been warned!!!!

So was anyone else shocked a.nd both unsuspecting of the use for Esther? I was expecting it to be the girl that was on the milking machine any one else????? That was my biggest surprise with the new addition... It was also very surprising to me about her behavior I was not expecting that... Anyone else??? What do you all think about chapter 11 and where it ended up going?
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
Yes and no....he is a coyote with his writing so it's almost like the unexpected IS expected ....

I knew that ONE of the girls would be fucked by Pepper, but this new twist is interesting.

I wonder if she will get her own "tail" *hint, hint* and how she will react. Horror at the plug or Glee at being more like Pepper ..