Online now
Online now

I'd like to pose a question.

propertyforuse​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 2, 2020

I'd like to pose a question.

When you are in *any* kind of relationship, whether it be kinky or vanilla or somewhere in between, and you are a straight man (sorry to any gay men that might be on here. i need a heterosexual opinion on this), say you have been with someone very seriously and monogamously for 4 years. And say that you have been sent some random sexy pictures from that person.

What would be your FIRST reaction if that someone sent you a couple of PG 13 rated pictures of them to you while you were at work?
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
My initial reaction was to smile, personally I would love it - to think my sub took there time to do that for me.....but is that teasing me whilst I am at work and unable to respond easily, may need some 'physical words' when I get home.

That is my opinion, a simple answer from me.
TNS​(dom male){TSS}
TNS​(dom male){TSS} • Jun 2, 2020
i would love it. my sub just surprised me at work. i am only happy to see that they think of me when I'm not around. my Sub and i work different shifts so ill be home while she is working and i will get pics from her PG -PG13 area it always makes me smile
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jun 2, 2020
If I didnt ask for them- thats a problem for me.

Not because of their relationship- but because they didnt ask of I was ok with it.

As far as them being monogamous karma that could mean anything. They Could consider monogamy sleeping with other people but not falling in love. So I'd make no real assumptions about their relationship
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}

Re: I'd like to pose a question.

property for life wrote:
When you are in *any* kind of relationship, whether it be kinky or vanilla or somewhere in between, and you are a straight man (sorry to any gay men that might be on here. i need a heterosexual opinion on this), say you have been with someone very seriously and monogamously for 4 years. And say that you have been sent some random sexy pictures from that person.

What would be your FIRST reaction if that someone sent you a couple of PG 13 rated pictures of them to you while you were at work?

Thre are a lot of factors that come into play that would have a huge bearing on the answer to your question.

Has this been the type of relationship where you regularly send selfies or suggestive messages?

What kind of work do they do and can they receive sensitive messages discreetly?

O
propertyforuse​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
hes the lead mechanic at a recycling center. he pretty much runs the place. He sends me worse things then what i sent him today trust me. when we first started dating, and in our early relationship, yes, we used to send selfies back and forth (not always sexual), i was trying to bring some of that fun and silliness back again.
Tunder
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
Tunder • Jun 3, 2020
Hell I wish. Never had anyone do it but wished they had