Online now
Online now

Your basic rules

DominantDragon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020

Your basic rules

DominantDragon​(dom male) • Jun 5, 2020
What are your top five rules in your bdsm lifestyle?

Are they soft rules or hard rules?

It took me a few times to make rules that fit our day to day lifestyle and schedule.

But these are my top five rules for my bdsm lifestyle...

1. Always reply and respond “yes master or yes sir”
2. After each pleasure or pain reply “thank you master or sir”
3. Obedience is expected always
4. The submissive must ask permission to use toys
5. The master’s wishes are orders always

What are your top five rules?
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
These five are all interlinked each feeding the other, there are my top five - there are others but I listed five that I feel are probably my top.

Honesty - be honest with each other, and with yourself
Trust - trust builds from that honesty.
Listen to your partner - active listen not lip service, sit down and talk if needed.
Respect - we are all have differences, respect the individual you are with, respect your relationship, respect boundaries.
Learn - We are always learning through our lives, learn from each other.

FD
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Jun 8, 2020
LordofPain56 • Jun 8, 2020
Relationship Rules:
1) Lies, omitting the truth, deceit and manipulation are forbidden.
2) Thou shalt not perpetrate drama in thy Masters household.
3) Thou shall accept all the rules of traditional chivalry (wait for him to open door, walk furthest from curbside while taking his hand, seating her at the table, allow him to carry heavy goods, etc).
4) Thou shall not serve meats of an unclean nature into her Masters dinner plate, nor serve anything to him that violates his Biblical clean diet. If thou hast committed to a diet, thou shall not cheat on it and be faithful to your vow.
5) Thou shalt not be unkind to neighbors, relatives nor strangers. Thou shall not be unkind to thy Master. Thou shall love, honor and obey thy Master.
6) Thou shall not commit violence. Girl has a mouth to speak her objections. Master shall use scolding and/or impose a punishment for transgressions when warranted, but shall not carry out the punishment in anger. Never slap the face of thy spouse. It is dis-respectful. It is forbidden to break any of the rules just to get a punishment. Girl will get plenty of attention during regular adult playtime.
7) Thou shall not commit adultery.
icon_cool.gif Thou shall not thwart her Masters efforts in keeping thou safe and free from harm.
9) Thou shalt immediately inform thy spouse of any health issues. Thou shall not keep any secrets.
10) Thou shall not covet thy neighbors spouse nor their goods and shall accept the provisions Master has given her.

House Rules:
1) The master of the house worships the Lord Jesus Christ and abides in his ways. Girl shall observe his example for spiritual guidance. He will always observe God's Holy Sabbath. She is always invited to participate with him in learning more about God and his perfect Law of freedom from sin.
2) Masters household is clean and well-organized. She must pick up after herself. Domestic chores (laundry, washing dishes, sweeping, grocery shopping) can all be done together. It is not Masters design to use his girl as a slave, a maid, a short-order cook nor a doormat. She shall be his partner in life. An agreement between division of labor in completing domestic tasks can be made.
3) Master shall be responsible for labor and finances required to complete household repairs, lawncare, and vegetable gardening without his Girl's assistance. If girl has interest, she may watch and learn. He shall be responsible for labor and finances required to complete repairs and maintenance of his own car. She will be required to take proper care of her own car and special considerations for certain items of her own clothing and any other things she needs to have special care for. If it is not possible for her to invest the time in taking care of special items, she must instruct her spouse how she wants them to be cared for, so that he will take the responsibility.
4) If girl has a car that is newer than 1959, and it needs repair, it may need to go to an auto repair shop for service. If her car only needs maintenance, Master may be able to do maintenance work on models up to 1969, but not likely anything newer than that. If her car needs to go to the shop, she must make an appointment and notify Master which days she needs him to drive her to work in his car. She shall be financially responsible for repair costs if it ne3eds to go to the shop. It is forbidden to complain that Masters car is from the dinosaur age, does not have air-conditioning, does not have seat belts, air bags or any other safety devices, does not have CD player/bluetooth or anything else. She should be happy we always have one clean, good-running car when we need it.
5) Master expects his girl to speak her mind, but should never be disrespectful. If girl disagrees with him, she must still abide by his wishes as he is the final authority in the household. It is forbidden to curse and use foul language.
6) If girl has or wants a pet (dog, cat, fish, etc), she shall be responsible for caring for the pet properly (flea bath, feeding, walking the dog and cleaning up after the pet). However, Master is an animal lover and will help her with their care if she asks him. It shall be forbidden to leave animals/pets without making arrangements for their care.
7) Most things that happen at the household are scheduled in a weekly timetable (laundry, lawncare, house-cleaning, grocery shopping, mail, other errands). Daily activities (eating, working, sleeping) are not bound to a strict schedule, however, girl shall eat and sleep with her spouse whenever possible (unless doctors orders preclude doing so). The weekly timetable can be temporarily re-arranged to include everything if she has a special event planned, but she must give him ample notice.
icon_cool.gif Whenever girl has need for any feminine items from a pharmacy or department store, she must make a list and submit it to Master at least one day in advance of the scheduled errand run. Once we are there, she shall pick out the item(s) and place them in our basket. Same goes for clothing or shoes. He will pay for all domestic items (food, clothing, personal care items and feminine items).
9) If girl wants to have handheld communication device or cable/satellite services, she must be responsible for paying the bill for those. Overdrawing on bank funds and late payment of bills are forbidden.
10) If Master breaks one of the rules, his girl should correct him verbally. He must right the wrong and ask forgiveness. If girl breaks one of the rules, Master will scold her and assign a punishment to her so that she will remember not to do it again. When the punishment is complete, he forgives her and cautions her not to do it again. It is forbidden for Master to ever raise his hand in anger against his girl. That is why the punishment is always scheduled for the evening. Severity of punishments shall be tailored to fit the transgression as Master sees fit.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
These are more ideals for me than "rules."

1. Chemistry of kinks. Without it a relationship devolves into quid pro quo vs. being symbiotic
2. Mutual understanding and dedication to the principle of love. love has an ethereal side for me, but also a practical side. The practical means a dedication to the practice of eyes and ears always open, to see and hear the other, then acknowledge and affirm.
3. Mutual openness. As i see it, an advantage of ltr is the opportunity to bond in trust because of mutual openness and vulnerability. i see that as an ongoing process the is never over, that life is fluid and we never fully know ourselves or another. For me seeing and hearing are more important than knowing.
4. Mutual understanding and dedication to the principle of grace. i believe we "...see through a glass darkly...and in many things we all stumble," meaning our vision is always subject to flaw and distortion, and we fuck up. i believe grace supports 2 and 3. Fear thwarts openness, grace gives space for failures and fuck ups. It's not permissive, it's understanding and forgiving of human frailty.
5. Mutual pursuit of physical health.
propertyforuse​(sub female)
FloraDragon wrote:
These five are all interlinked each feeding the other, there are my top five - there are others but I listed five that I feel are probably my top.

Honesty - be honest with each other, and with yourself
Trust - trust builds from that honesty.
Listen to your partner - active listen not lip service, sit down and talk if needed.
Respect - we are all have differences, respect the individual you are with, respect your relationship, respect boundaries.
Learn - We are always learning through our lives, learn from each other.

FD

As usual FloraDragon, beautifully written. If you don't mind, I'm writing this into my (personal) slave journal.