Online now
Online now

Little Doms...?

SkyV​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 7, 2020
SkyV​(dom male) • Jun 7, 2020
@ John Brownstone: Thank you again! The nature of your response is not exactly what I was looking for, but I think it confirms my initial assumption. Littles have two 'modes': one mature, the other not. So when Littles are in the role for which they are named, they are effectively 'immature'...Yes?
John Brownstone​(dom male)
In my opinion, no I would not consider her immature in any way shape or form, even when she is in babygirl mode.
Playful, free spirited, fun loving, carefree...yes all that and more but no not immature.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 7, 2020
It’ll take a little bit of time to learn the correct “terminology” used by everyone... so you may step on some toes until you do.

I think I kind of understand what you were implying... and as someone who does have Little aspects, I can see how it can be defined as immaturity. I personally don’t find that offensive...

In regards to Dominants, I have some great friends who are Dominant that I jokingly call brats... because they playfully tease and coerce me into being playful with them... not sexually... just mischievously. I personally think it’s ok. They will find someone who compliments that aspect of themselves perfectly... and if it’s an important aspect, they will specifically look for someone who won’t try to shame or crush that in them. As for a Dom with specific Little aspects... I haven’t experienced a person who identifies solely as a Dominant with those traits, in my journey... however I do have a good friend who is a Switch, that does. So, is it possible? I have come to learn to never say never.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
SkyV wrote:
So when Littles are in the role for which they are named, they are effectively 'immature'...Yes?

No. When Little's are in little Space, they are VULNERABLE, emotionally, not immature.

Big difference.

Last edited by * on Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
SkyV wrote:
So when Littles are in the role for which they are named, they are effectively 'immature'...Yes?

No. When Little's are I. little Space, they are VULNERABLE, emotionally, not immature.

Big difference.
xxxalexxx​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 10, 2020
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Jun 10, 2020
As a little I would also like to make a point that being a little and age regression are two very different things and that commonly, most littles do not age regress.
The difference is that being in little space is a headspace, i am still an adult, just with a childlike head space. So I’ll want to color and get cute and dress up. For this reason little space isn’t normally pinpointed on one age it’s usually a range like 5 to 7 and every persons age range is going to be different and unique to that person.
That is different from age regression in the way that regressing is truly believing that you are a child and regressing to that specific age as a child.
The difference is important bc littles can be sexual or not. Age regression is typically never sexual.
xxxalexxx​(sub female)
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Jun 10, 2020
As a little I would also like to make a point that being a little and age regression are two very different things and that commonly, most littles do not age regress.
The difference is that being in little space is a headspace, i am still an adult, just with a childlike head space. So I’ll want to color and get cute and dress up. For this reason little space isn’t normally pinpointed on one age it’s usually a range like 5 to 7 and every persons age range is going to be different and unique to that person.
That is different from age regression in the way that regressing is truly believing that you are a child and regressing to that specific age as a child.
The difference is important bc littles can be sexual or not. Age regression is typically never sexual.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 10, 2020
@ hopefulbabygirl,

It’s a term used to belittle people. I think “HNG” stands for something along the lines of “Horny Net Guy/Geek(?)” and I-Ds, I think stands for “Insta-Doms.”