Online now
Online now

Our community

Sir Don​(dom male){Creidsinn }
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020

Our community

To our fellow members
What do you like about our community,? I look at and read almost all blogs ... i see passion and wants from most..
Why are you here and what do you bfing to our community?
John Brownstone​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020
John Brownstone​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2020
I read the blogs as well, it's the diversity that I like. There is no one true way to live this life, we all approach it differently and I love seeing different perspectives. There are always new tidbits of knowledge to learn and gleam.
While I don't frequent the forums as much I do enjoy popping in there if a topic interests me.

Community is what brings me here, whether it's IRL community or online community I love it. When I first discovered this life there were no smartphones, no Internet and I felt alone, like I was a freak for liking the things I like. When I discovered my local community many years later I realized I wasn't alone and there were others that thought and felt like I did.
That's what makes community SO important.

The other is learning, living this life is an ongoing learning process. Helping people that are new to the lifestyle, that is important to me as well. Just as there were those that guided and helped me it is my way of giving back.
    The most loved post in topic