Online now
Online now

Sissy Tasks Question

lil'slut​(sub male){Collared}
3 years ago • Jun 17, 2020

Sissy Tasks Question

My Domme has told me to write a research paper on sissy tasks. She is highly educated so I need to do a good job, but I have difficulty sorting a sissy task or assignment from a reward. What would you consider a Sissy task or assignment?

Thanks for your help.
uksubfordomme​(sub male)
uksubfordomme​(sub male) • Jun 17, 2020
For sissies who regret dressing up after they cum, you need to cum & then wear your sissy underwear under you clothes for the rest of the day.
For those who don’t feel like purging after they cum, cum in your sissy panties and wear them all day.
Wear your sissy clothes and stand by the window.
Wear sissy underwear & stand in the window.
Get some fresh air, go outside in your sissy clothes fully dressed, if you have a garden, if not find somewhere even if it’s discreet or don’t be discreet if you’ve been out dressed in public before
Wear a buttplug/chastity outside if you have one
Piss your sissy undies indoors or out
Make a slutty caption of one of your photos, and post it online.

Some ideas for now.
RealisticDom
RealisticDom • Jun 17, 2020
Bend down and brush dirt or dust off your Domme's shoes in public.
Get on hands and knees in store for your Domme to step on to reach a higher shelf.
Post personal ad in paper promising your service to your Domme.
Rub Domme's feet while she eats supper.
Just a few I thought of.
    The most loved post in topic
SissyPhantom​(sub femme)
3 years ago • Jan 5, 2021
SissyPhantom​(sub femme) • Jan 5, 2021
https://sissy-university.com/

The link leads to a Sissy University that is packed with tasks. I am not sure whether that is what you were seeking. If you were seeking sissy tasks that would benefit your Domme, I don't think any of us would know what those would be better than her.