Online now
Online now

Any truly sadistic women out there

itaslave​(masochist male)
6 years ago • Dec 30, 2017

Any truly sadistic women out there

itaslave​(masochist male) • Dec 30, 2017
Are there any truly sadistic mistress out there that don't care how much pain they give to their slave or how their slave is treated?
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Dec 30, 2017
I think what he means is "Are there any truly sadistic women out there that trust me enough to know that I need to have many negative elements and care enough to treat like like a piece of shit as I know that's what's best for me".

In this case someone "Not caring how he's treated" would actually... care enough to treat him like shit? It's a little tricky to explain. Just think in terms of someone that is depressed that doesn't want pity yet will nonetheless accept someone around them if they're logical even if they give them a good kick up the bum. Which somehow can bring the two closer.
Bellona​(dom female)
Bellona​(dom female) • Dec 30, 2017
There are. You may find that Domme women want to "warm up" to that level of play. Personally, I need to develop trust and play a few times before I can be comfortable with edgier play.

I actually met a self described sadistic female master at a workshop once. They are out there.
    The most loved post in topic
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Dec 30, 2017
I actually forgot to say that they are indeed out there. And as Bellona said most (if not all) people will want to have an interest expressed in them before caring enough about you to engage.

It's also possible to get to know someone well enough that they become sadistic enough to look after your needs. I've actually done this myself. "It's good for me even if bad for others" logic helps. As does "What's good for most isn't good for me" should someone use "nice" logic. Even simply discussing the matter itself could potentially lead to experiencing it later. So don't let the fact that it's an "outside the box" topic prevent you from bringing it up.