Online now
Online now

What is one question that turns you off to a potential?

curious butterfly​(masochist female)
3 years ago • Jun 30, 2020
Anything that jumps right into physicality, body shape, etc etc... however, because looks are important to many. So, depending on how it it's raised (motive), I may play the game, but it would take a fair bit to change the opinion they generated about themselves as shallow and vain.

And the one compliment I despise most is being called beautiful, its so unoriginal, and lazy and repetitive just really not a fan on superficial aesthetic flattery aimed to make you gush and follow (if someone really means it, obviously its nice, but you know what i mean).

Im an actualsied woman, so, i emplore you appreciate that.

Basically, if it feels Disingenuous or superficial, you lost me.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2020
First one:
- "Can you help me find out if I have any limits?"
- "Sure. Would you drink the diarrhea out of a dead goat's ass?
- "GROSS! NO!"
- "My work here is done."

Second one - and yes this really happened:
"Hewwo Sir, i am a vewwwwy bad wittle girl. Will you pweeez be my Father?"

ok 3 things:
1. Your Father?? Nope. Not my prison, not my cell, if you take my inference. You mean Daddy. And no.
2. I hate the intentional, gratuitous misspellings. It's not a pet peeve, it is an undomesticated, starving, dirty, rabid beast peeve. Pretending to be in first grade is not the same as being a little.
And finally...
3. Your fucking FATHER????
BlushingMess​(sub male)
BlushingMess​(sub male) • Jul 16, 2020
Not really a question, but anytime someone starts demanding I use titles right off the bat or who calls me thing like slave or pet right off the bat. We aren't in a dynamic yet so why you trying to act like we are.
DrKrall
DrKrall • Jul 16, 2020
LongerJohnny wrote:

LMAO! She asked me too.
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Jul 16, 2020
I need a loan
This ends it for me ...
Thats not what this is about
Nysa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020
Nysa​(sub female) • Jul 18, 2020
"How are you?" Gets me every time. I can't help but wonder if they even bothered to look at my profile before messaging me.
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
LongerJohnny wrote:
First one:
- "Can you help me find out if I have any limits?"
- "Sure. Would you drink the diarrhea out of a dead goat's ass?
- "GROSS! NO!"
- "My work here is done."

Second one - and yes this really happened:

ok 3 things:
1. Your Father?? Nope. Not my prison, not my cell, if you take my inference. You mean Daddy. And no.
2. I hate the intentional, gratuitous misspellings. It's not a pet peeve, it is an undomesticated, starving, dirty, rabid beast peeve. Pretending to be in first grade is not the same as being a little.
And finally...
3. Your fucking FATHER????

Thank you! I needed this laugh. OMFG. You just buried the one I was going to post. It doesn't even hold a candle. You win all the awards. Your work is indeed done.
thebasicsforme
thebasicsforme • Jul 18, 2020
The question that turns me off is: Do you have kids? After two emails back and forth, and I get this question, I'm more than just turned off, I'm petrified. After a couple emails it's not like I'm going to move in with you, so why do you care? To me it sends an underlying message even if it was never intended to be disgraceful.