Online now
Online now

Masturbation

Subsabby
3 years ago • Jun 30, 2020

Masturbation

Subsabby • Jun 30, 2020
How much is too much masturbation. I play with myself for about five -six hrs a day every day.
MidlifeMan​(dom male)
MidlifeMan​(dom male) • Jun 30, 2020
I'm not a doctor, but That does sound a lot, maybe you need to find a partner to play with you right? Or maybe you have one and just a really high sex drive? Different people different levels. If your not doing any harm why worry!
Mr E​(dom male)
Mr E​(dom male) • Jun 30, 2020
I'd say if it is preventing you from performing necessary tasks in life or maintaining healthy relationships, then It might be something to show concern for.

If it doesn't cause you any negative impact then you do you. Literally.
    The most loved post in topic
TeachMeSomeManners
TeachMeSomeManners • Jun 30, 2020
I think you've asked a rather subjective question... What may seem too much to one, may be the average for another. If you're still enjoying yourself and it feels good, have at it! GOOD FOR YOU! I fully believe the most important relationship you have is the one you have with yourself! But to echo Mr. E, if it's overtaking your life and you are unable to maintain your regular tasks or healthy relationships, there may be cause for concern.

Stay safe! Be Well!
AllOfMe​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 2, 2020
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Jul 2, 2020
Never a limit to that 😈👿...to much is not enough 🤭🤭...Great stress release...😁😁....each to their own ofcourse .....
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jul 2, 2020
G’day

I wrote a couple of posts about masturbation.

Masturbation:
https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=28559&postid=8869

Masturbation Part II (A Helping Hand):
https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=28559&postid=9051

You may find them entertaining.

FC
curious butterfly​(masochist female)

Re: Masturbation

Subsabby wrote:
How much is too much masturbation. I play with myself for about five -six hrs a day every day.

Hehehe... me too. Even gave myself a wrist injury. Have to be more careful now 🙈
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
I think like Mr. E said, as long as it isn't interfering with your daily life routines / things you need to get done and even other things you might enjoy, it's fine! And also with other's responses that everyone is different. And things can change during different time periods according to situations and over time. For me, at one point, I did it hours and hours per day / night daily. I still go through time periods where I will want to do that now if time and situation allows. There's really no such thing as too much... Unless it causes problems in other parts of your life ( my opinion).
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 2, 2020
AllOfMe wrote:
Never a limit to that 😈👿...to much is not enough 🤭🤭...Great stress release...😁😁....each to their own ofcourse .....

Stress release? better be negotiating a Christian themed putt putt golf on hte border between Iraq and Iran ... lol