Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

laur
3 years ago • Jun 26, 2020
laur • Jun 26, 2020
Hi all,
I'm new here trying to learn and become more knowledgeable about the lifestyle to help me decide if its something i wish to engage in or not. Been curious for awhile now so decided to take the plunge!!!
Laur is 💋
Lexy143​(other female)
3 years ago • Jun 27, 2020

Who am i

Lexy143​(other female) • Jun 27, 2020
For the longest time I’ve been going back and forth on what I identify as. Am I a dom? I certainly fit the profile in my everyday life. And the idea of submitting to someone makes me feel ill.... until I read an article “ are you an alpha female/sub?” This article hit me right in the gut in all the good ways. I had always looked at the word submissive as weak. I couldn’t have been more wrong. I realized that what I need is to remain being the strong female I am but find that alpha male that can take the reigns from me. I don’t always need to be in control of everything and can allow myself to trust another to lead when it is needed. I got an ounce of education on the topic and will continue to learn more about this alluring world inside of the cage. That is all.
I’m excited to meet some like minded ppl in here and see what this place is all about. I need some
Learnins!

Lex
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 27, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 27, 2020
Welcome ladies! Give me a shout if you have any questions icon_smile.gif
bearfortwinkz​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 29, 2020
bearfortwinkz​(dom male) • Jun 29, 2020
Hi all nice to meet you. I'm a rather kinky fella from NC. I'm a bear and really love twinks. Definitely looking for a boy for a LTR.

The non-sexual:
I'm a software developer, which I love. I love the beach/lakes, any body of water, really and I'm quite happy. I'm rather nerdy and play video games.

The sexual:
It's easier to list what I'm not into: scatt, women (no offense, just not my cuppa), and illegal. Everything else I'm either interested in, or can get interested in. For a lot of things, it's the act of domination over a submissive. Favorites include feet, bdsm, cum control, and pain (I'm rather sadistic).

Firm believer in aftercare.

Say hi.
KinkyAndCuddly
3 years ago • Jun 29, 2020
KinkyAndCuddly • Jun 29, 2020
Hi there!

Just joined and wanted to say hello. I'm a submissive male, almost 51, and living in the Niagara area of Canada. I'm on disability due to depression and anxiety, though I do some volunteer work when I can.

I'm very submissive sexually, and somewhat outside of sex. I have actually been a Daddy Dom in the past, and loved the caregiver aspect, but wasn't really into being overly dominant, though I enjoyed topping. As odd as it may sound, I have also been a submissive daddy in a couple relationships, and that has been quite satisfying.

I look forward to exploring The Cage, and making some friends, and perhaps even more.
BlushingMess​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 30, 2020
BlushingMess​(sub male) • Jun 30, 2020
Howdy there! Someone from a kink Discord I'm in told me about this site so I decided to hop on and make a profile.
I'm here mostly to learn and meet some like-minded people. It's nice to find another forum site to talk and learn about these things.
I'm still quite new and completely unexperienced(virgin here). Hoping to have a good time on this site.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for the intros gentlemen! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Lumebrasa​(masochist female)
Hi everyone ☺️

I'm completely new to the scene but excited to dive in, build a community and most importantly, to learn more. I hope this eventually leads to in person involvement (munches to start) but certainly not in a rush...

Hope to hear from you all soon 😁
poopoofoo​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020

Hello Beautiful people

poopoofoo​(sub female) • Jul 1, 2020
I am some what new to this seductive life Style would like to know all you have to teach me about being a good girl my favorite thing is when Master holds me by the throat and tells me to cum the control makes me so wet and if it takes to long he smacks my ass puts his hand in my hair pulls my head back and whispers in my ear "I SAID NOW"! "GOD I LOVE IT"!!