Online now
Online now

Sucking cocks

bralessviolet​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 13, 2020

Sucking cocks

bralessviolet​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2020
The desire to suck a lot of cocks comes as normal to me. I need a firm Dom to force me down on it. Sucking and licking while he calls me names - this turns me on .
Does anyone else feel this way? It’s a desire to be used
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jul 13, 2020
This is a tricky one for me. Definitely a cock sucker here, but for it to venture beyond the physical into deeper psychological territory for me requires a Top or Dom who sees and gets me and has a corresponding/compatible need/desire. Which, i guess, is true about all or most of us? We have general similarities, but our wiring is individual and unique?

The most profound cocksucking D/s experience i have ever had involved a Dom who either really got me, or just naturally synched with me, or prolly a combination. The whole process was orchestrated, and He was the conductor. He was relentlessly encouraging, which elicited a response of dogged determination in me to please Him, His cock was quite large and girthy. i was in an awkward position lying face down between His legs, yet He kept asking/telling me to look into His eyes, so i had to crane my neck. Because of His size and His continuous coaching and encouragement for me to take Him all the way and into my throat, i gagged a lot, lost my ability to breath, was tearing, salivating like crazy and my nose was running. So, i must have looked a mess. He never used mean force, which would have shut me down, but He so had my number and knew i would give it my all, adoringly, just for His thrill and approval. He used both of those to influence me and get what He wanted/needed, and return gave me what i wanted/needed.

For me, physically and psychologically symbiotic connections/relationnships are what the search is all about.
    The most loved post in topic
phonybologna​(sub female){Collared}
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
Yes 100%. When my dom really gets me going I want nothing more than to let me please him and bonus points if he forces me to. I know it’s a bit bratty of me but sometimes I’ll only give him a little so he’ll take control and have me finish.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2020
Personally I find it more gratifying when I have to do nothing about it while I relax and enjoy the whole thing
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
House Tallon wrote:
Personally I find it more gratifying when I have to do nothing about it while I relax and enjoy the whole thing.

i can only speak for myself, but i doubt i'm unique in this.

For me, the key in your statement is that you "enjoy the whole thing," As a bottom with sub, i desire/need the drive, need, desire of a Top/Dom to "enjoy" having Their Self in me, and ultimately underlining that enjoyment by leaving a part of Their Self in me. For me, any expression of enjoyment from You penetrating is Top/Dom. Personally, i love the more subtle expressions/methods of Dominance, the overall effect for me is to feel mind fucked when that happens.

Physical force doesn't come across to me as the most powerful form of dominance,. The ability of a Top/Dom to elicit my need/desire for Him to put and leave some of His essence in me has lasting effect that goes well beyond the physical act.

In the scenario i wrote above, the Dom verbally Dominated me using encouragement to influence my need and desire to please Him, and He was very active in that sense. He was physically passive to a great degree, but the fact of His being penetrative still made Him Top/dom to me in all respects (i.e., physically and psychologically).

For me, a Top/Dom can influence my need with His breathing, sighs, moans,,, any sign that He is pleased is what nurtures and fuels my desire to please Him.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 16, 2020
I am definitely into cockworship. This doesn’t just entail sucking cock though... it’s kind of also adoration and well... worshipping that beautiful cock that I have the privilege of spending time with in whatever way happens to occur icon_biggrin.gif
3 years ago • Jul 17, 2020
"I am definitely into cockworship. This doesn’t just entail sucking cock though... it’s kind of also adoration and well... worshipping that beautiful cock that I have the privilege of spending time with in whatever way happens to occur icon_biggrin.gif"

i know, right? i'm really grateful that nature has wired people as attracting opposites. i particularly become awed and worshipful when my hormones are stirred. i was harvesting in my garden today and everywhere i looked there were cocks (cucumbers and zucchini) and now i feel like a bitch in heat.