Online now
Online now

Does Size Matter Relationship Vs 1-Night Stand?

Notely
3 years ago • Jul 27, 2020
Notely • Jul 27, 2020
One night does nothing you need romance and great connection in public. More on getting to know someone get in the mind building in to the relationship level see if theirs connection first on both sides.

How one carry them self how they perform but yes enlarge is worth wild.

Men should not eating anything with estrogen in it or using steroids can ruin the sex drive. And smoking can un fertile not good for your health period.

But this like saying you like big bust on a women everyone really has their likes in sausage but really comes with the mind allowing to linger. I don't wanna see you sausage I wanna see your class and mind when things fall together in the right place then bring out the erotica. Keeping to the imagination yet a mystery.
FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}
3 years ago • Aug 16, 2020

Size Matters

Sunshinegirl wrote:
I will be the first person to unashamedly say that size matters. Here’s my reason why: I get extremely wet to the point where I can soak through panties and if you’ve got a small dick I literally won’t feel it because there’s almost TOO MUCH lubrication in the way 🙄Lol.

I am just like Sunshinegirl.
Also, I don't think it would matter IF I was a virgin because I wouldn't know the difference.
HOWEVER, I have had the best 1 night stands, I know that makes me sound like a ho, but the ones that are memorable, now I'm a bigger ho, included what was offered which was alcohol and average to big dick on a good-looking man that I never had to see again. One even had a Jacob's Ladder and that was literally fucking amazing!!!
I've had 2 relationships and neither lasted long because of small dick. I'm not ashamed of how I feel due to judging a man based on his penis size. 1 of the guys was a complete egotistical dumbass with literally the size of a AA battery. He was never able to get me off. He got off and I got out. I felt nothing, because, like above - super lubricated, so we tried in my ass. That was the first time I had ever had anal and the first time it never hurt. I cannot stress this enough, it was probably the size of my pointer finger, which is 3 inches and a half inch in width...I just measured my finger... LOL 🤣. The next bad experience was with a super super sweet guy and he has a pencil. It was probably 6 inches but it was about a half inch to I'll give it 3/4 inch width... It was the weirdest feeling.
Those were the 2 absolute worst.
Now I've had 5 inches and that guy was literally the size of a coke can. It wasn't bad at all because he had the girth.
So 1 of the guys I met on here has like an almost 2 foot dick.... It's probably not that long... But I saw it and I didn't respond because I had this image of it going in my pussy and coming out of my mouth...but my God it was beautiful.
For me, a coke can will be ok. I have to have girth. It doesn't have to be as big as a coke can in girth but it needs to be at least 2 of my fingers or I'm going to be very uncomfortable. The length really needs to be at least 5-6 inches... preferably a bit more but it doesn't have to be 2 feet... LOL 🤣
Lovetoloveseven​(switch male)
3 years ago • Aug 17, 2020
* Small fist pump knowing your in the hung category*

I enjoy having the option and so have my partners. In my Dom life some women have enjoyed being able to worship an please my size and in my Sub life women have enjoyed being able to control me using two full hands. But this is not all women. Nor is it fundamentaly important.

I've had one night stand where my partner was in over her head but to far in to bail out and ones where one night stands ended up turning into return guests because I was able to penetrate at a depth and width they weren't able to find anywhere else but needed. (See blog for example).

In my relationships it has been a barrier because it's taken many months for partners to adjust to me and I to them. Others where more then happy they were with someone that size was not a concern and they could really reach new depths that they wanted.

A mans fascination with his size and girth is good. But when it becomes the only leg he stands on is when it's a problem. I have faced my own challenges with ego but decided to take my natural skills and find ways to improve upon them. How do I become a more balanced lover? Can I please her without even using my penis? What if I don't even take my cloths off?

As men we are capable of many things but have to be humble enough to persue growth.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
Size absolutely matters ... I have nothing against those who are packing less than average packages, or those who appreciate them and/or love to torture them lol.

I don't do one night stands, never have, never will ... so I can't speak to that. I've had two real life sexual partners, both of them smaller than average and I honestly couldn't feel a thing, never enjoyed it, and never had an orgasm from it. And no, that isn't because of the size of what I'm working with ... despite having five kids, my lady parts have gotten lots of extracurricular exercise and are not only tight, but pack a death grip on occasion, thank you very much lol. Nope ... the issue, like other women on here have shared is that I'm a messy girl (1/3 of the reason for the juicy in my name). If the person or toy isn't big enough both length and girth wise, to overcome the flood that is me, then it's not going to be enjoyable AT ALL.

It's taken a lot of experimenting with toys to figure out what types, sizes, and combinations work for me. As far as size goes ... what matters most would probably be girth, skinny will never cut it no matter how long it is. I think the right girth on someone that is average (5-6" as the OP put it) or above average is ideal for me.

Since my toy collection has been shown off on my blog for all to see already, I'll go ahead and say the largest one I have and my personal favorite is about the size of two soda cans stacked (it simulates fisting for me, since a huge dildo is easier to explain to kids than a toy resembling a fist and arm lmao). It's not easy to get that big boy in, but once it is, pure heaven whether I use it alone or with a plug and wand. 🙈🙉🙊
tallslenderguy​(other male)
DrWakko wrote:

I think dick size only matters to guys. Yes there are the size queens out there, but for the most part its a guy thing.

Eh? Maybe generally speaking.
i'm a gay bottom and as cliche' as it may sound, for me it's not the size of the physical cock, but the size of the internal cock that matters. And i am not talking 'cocky,' To me a cocky attitude is a compensatory attitude for inadequacy, no mater how big the phallus.

For me, physical penetration is the physical expression of something far deeper and more significant. i'll take a guy who can penetrate and mind fuck me over one with a big cock any day. The implications are infinite.
body electric
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020
body electric • Aug 22, 2020
You don't have to be hung, but thick is preferred. The best feeling is having your juicy walls feel stretched. Mm 💦

Having a flashback now about such a one night stand.. 😋🤭😌
body electric
You don't have to be hung, but thick is preferred. The best feeling is having your juicy walls feel stretched. Mm 💦

body electric

body electric

body electric