Online now
Online now

Good TV series of Femdom

tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Aug 28, 2020
Good luck with finding that. i have not seen this, but looks like a possible for you? "Bonding" on Netflix:

https://www.netflix.com/title/81004814

As an aside, i frequently look up the authors and/or writers of movies and tv shows. Not to get cliche', but i've been struck by how all the roles seem to be written by middle aged white guys? It's particularly outstanding to me with shows and movies with teens and kids in them. i wonder about the evolutionary effects of media on development?

Kids and teens watch movies and tv shows that are written by adults, often imbuing kids and teens with adult traits, attitudes, sophistication, etc.. Kid's learn from this and in turn mimic the behaviors and attitudes. i've noticed that kids seem a lot more sophisticated now than when i was that age.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 29, 2020
Hey Tallslenderguy I think each generation seems to be more sophisticated than the last. and yes I believe kids tend to mimic their favorite actors and actresses I grew up idolizing Robert Conrad in Wild Wild West and Black sheep squadron . and a few others . have you seen Last Man Standing with Tim Allen? One episode has his grandson Boyd getting sent home from a birthday party for his best friend for imitating Lee Marvin in the Dirty Dozen. Boyd's Father does not believe his kid should be watching movies or using Finger pistols
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
3 years ago • Aug 29, 2020

Re: Good TV series of Femdom

FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 29, 2020
slaveofbettergender wrote:
I am seeking already a long time a good TV series of males being dominated by a female/s, female supremacy etc. (Not something from the far past.)
If someone has a good suggestion, I would be very happy to hear.
Thanks

Try the link found in my Blog post ‘Billionaire’.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=28559&postid=37028

Has some elements in you are looking for.
Hope it helps.
FC