Online now
Online now

Difference of age

First Time Sub​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 19, 2020
I would never make being younger or older a requirement for any of my relationships. With that said though I find myself attracted to older people. People older than me normally just hold my attention and they’re usually who I find appealing. I don’t know if it’s just because of how people are in my area but I find that people around my age or younger are just way to immature and it’s unpleasant for me. I find nothing wrong with age gaps between consenting adults.
notavanilla
3 years ago • Aug 31, 2020
notavanilla • Aug 31, 2020
If your flat off, turned off by older/younger people then that just kills it but if you explore the person then just about anybody could be your perfect second half. A soulmate.
It is common interests and attitude. I think older people don't have so much of a attitude. They can but quite often they are laid back. Sometime you don't get that so much with younger people.
I could go either way but it is finding the right person but it also helps if you know many things and can share your knowledge. Women really like to learn stuff from men. Especially if they know many things and have a handle on much and can brush aside difficulties like they are nothing.
I like women that want to explore and find out things. They aren't satisfied with the ordinary or the normal but want to try that trail or path that leads to discovery. Challenges ( variety ) are what makes the spice of life. Overcoming them builds confidence.
Otherwise it can be boring no matter who you are with.

notavanilla
Tthomas
3 years ago • Aug 31, 2020
Tthomas • Aug 31, 2020
What a great post.

My last sub was 30 years younger than I was. She was very new and I had to take time explaining things to her. Only because she was brand new to the lifestyle. I was lucky to have someone with no knowledge that was Very eager to learn and please.
Not only was she very special we also had a great time in social settings.

The oldest sub I have had was 65. She was a true submissive. Very formal and old school (when I allowed her to be).
We had similar likes in every aspect of day to day life. I was 50 years old at the time. I was very fortunate that she had not been with anyone that had a high sex drive. In other words she tapped into being submissive and at the same time enjoyed all of my kinks.

Having said all of this, I would hope that you do not get hung up on the numbers in someone’s age. It’s more important to find out what is in someone’s character, personality, wants, needs and kink.
At this point in my life I try to stay above the age of 35 when looking for a sub. I think at that point they pretty much know what they want/need in their life.

Thank everyone for responding, there were some excellent points made.
shesosweet​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
shesosweet​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2020
I think the age gap cab be really hot for a younger woman, older men have a lot of appeal...if you still find them attractive.

But it becomes less workable when you get to 30s and 40s, if you want to settle down and you meet someone whos 60 plus even if they're in good shape...

So it really depends on your goals and plans for the future versus your immediate wants and needs. Both people should agree and then it's just all good!
Tthomas
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
Tthomas • Sep 3, 2020
Adoring Adorned wrote:
I think the age gap cab be really hot for a younger woman, older men have a lot of appeal...if you still find them attractive.

But it becomes less workable when you get to 30s and 40s, if you want to settle down and you meet someone whos 60 plus even if they're in good shape...

So it really depends on your goals and plans for the future versus your immediate wants and needs. Both people should agree and then it's just all good!

Very well said.
Pacer​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020
Pacer​(dom male) • Sep 4, 2020
Justifiably people focus on the long term, which isn't promised. Find that other that you click with, share some chemistry with and enjoy your day. Let that take you where it may.
emeX​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020
emeX​(sub male) • Sep 4, 2020
"Time is an illusion. Our naive perception of its flow doesn't correspond to physical reality." Carlo Rovelli.