3 months ago • Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:08 am
HisAlone​(sub female){Protected:} • Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:08 am
Thank Y/you, all, for Y/your responses.
Peace
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 months ago • Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am
Taramafor​(sub male) • Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am
thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=16&start=10

I direct you to my post in that thread. Basically the definition of what a slave is has changed. Not just on an individual level but to the more widely known BDSM community. It no longer simply means to take someone against their will and hold them prisoner (though of course that definition also still applies). It means so much more then that to many. Which will be different on a case by case bases due to those involved having their own meaning with each other. Just try not to confuse the two with each other because they both have the same name.
HisAlone​(sub female){Protected:}
3 months ago • Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 am
HisAlone​(sub female){Protected:} • Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 am
Thank you Taramafor. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
MasterNeil77722​(dom male)
2 weeks ago • Sun May 06, 2018 3:08 am
MasterNeil77722​(dom male) • Sun May 06, 2018 3:08 am
From my experience the differences are:

- Sub wants to be treated as a person but subservient to the Dom.
- Sub wants to have from a tiny to a large say in the relationship even after the final agreement to begin the relationship is established.
- Sub wants the D\s relationship know to other, even just in the kink community.

- Slave wants to be property, owned, or something to be used. This could be anything from being pet like to object like.
- Slave does not have a say in the relationship after the agreement to start relationship is established and there is no violation of any agreed upon points.
DrWakko{BellyButon}
2 weeks ago • Sun May 06, 2018 3:29 am
DrWakko{BellyButon} • Sun May 06, 2018 3:29 am
The best explanation I heard came from slave dawn of the Erotic Awaking podcast.

dawn said "a submissive thinks about each submissive act before he/she does them and a slave just does."

Might not be 100% correct, but I think its really close. If someone was listening to that podcast and wants to correct me please do.