Online now
Online now

Cumming Inside You

Miki
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
Miki • Apr 9, 2020
Bunnie wrote:
There really is something about that exact moment a man cum’s inside me that seems to feed a primal urge. I also tend to enjoy feeling it begin to slide out of me too... or the feeling of it running down my leg when I get up to clean myself.
Inside, outside, back, front, top, bottom... as someone with a bit of a cockworship thing, I like it anywhere really... cum, for me, is like the icing on the cake icon_smile.gif

I talk too much.. But.. Bunnie.. Can't agree more except I let it run and trickle down me a while.

I totally get hygiene and I wash up-- but a bit later.

A Primal need I guess.
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
Miki wrote:
@ Sammi

The "Mess" is part of the fun.. The scent of jizzum, a satisfied man nearby-- Guess it's just me, but that scene makes me content.

Let it ooze and run...

Your mind is delicious icon_smile.gif
Bishop​(dom male)
Bishop​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2020
From a another guy’s perspective, cumming inside a pussy is somewhat vanilla to me, unless she whispers how much she likes feeling my cum inside her and how it’s leaking out of her...that’s hot. I’m more inclined to cum in her ass (I have a huge free use and anal fetish) or in her mouth (or on her face). It satisfies the need to “own” or claim her as mine and feed my perverted side.
LookinforDaddy​(sub female)
I absolutely love cum. I loved when my late husband would cum inside me; I later learned a lot of women go shower after sex? I’d lie there leaking his cum all night and like the way it felt and smelled in the morning lol. And if he creampied me during the day I’d put panties on and walk around dripping his seed all day. I also love the way it tastes and feels to swallow it and I like the sensation it causes on the skin.
    The most loved post in topic
Soulfire​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Apr 10, 2020
I love it. Absolutely love it. I love the feeling when he thrusts so hard and deep and swells inside and shoots off. Makes me cum so much harder. I also love the feeling of it coming out of me.
One of our games was he’d come to my work and we’d fuck during my lunch time and I’d go back to work with his cum leaking out of me for the rest of my shift. So every movement I took I’d feel it in my panties.
Sooooo fucking hot to me.

But I also love rubbing it all over me like lotion.
And lapping it up like the yummy cream it is.

But this is also only with my Daddy. We love lying in our commingled juices.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 12, 2020
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Sep 12, 2020
All beautiful responses ladies and I thank you for that !!
From my perspective if the scene has been intense , oodles of foreplay , changes of position, different orifices etc etc
There is an amazing point right before the orgasm blasts my body, where time almost stands still, I feel my cock swell, balls tighten and everything telescopes down to the point of emission, no matter where I’m shooting in on or over the intensity is so perfect! Makes everything worthwhile!!
body electric
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020
body electric • Sep 21, 2020
I don't care for it. I'm a person who is vegan and always detoxify my body, within and out. And after being w men who were often acidic, due to health and eating choices, I'd often have PH issues that got on my last nerve. I rather have a barrier, and for many reasons.
BigBubbles
BigBubbles • Sep 21, 2020
It's a huge turn on for me. But I'll only do it in serious relationships. And the idea of breeding is hot. I only ever did that when I was married though. I definitely wouldnt unless I was in a committed relationship again. Too many risks involved.
ColoRuleSoft​(other male)
ColoRuleSoft​(other male) • Sep 21, 2020
Fetish side, yeah, it's appealing as a guy. The biggest appeal for me is the idea of breeding/impregnation, but that's obviously not a long term strategy.

Science side, apparently women's vaginas absorb a lot of the non-sperm parts of semen, which is tied to better mood and lower cases of clinical depression. I don't know if this conclusion is well studied or controlled for properly. Seems a little cruel that biology works this way, but this tingles my MC aspects a little bit too. Your woman's mood being enhanced by the drug that is your semen. Makes you wonder if it could be stronger, or... different.
Liveslife
Liveslife • Sep 21, 2020
The health benefits are fantastic.