Online now
Online now

ISO Submissive Meditation to start my day?

MPH Poetry​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Sep 19, 2020

ISO Submissive Meditation to start my day?

Hi all...

I'm looking for something I can read each morning to meditate on to get myself into what I call my submissive mindset... to be ready to serve my Master.

Any suggestions? What do some of read or say each morning to prepare your heart and mind and be centered and ready?

Thanks in advance for your words icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
imnotblue​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020
imnotblue​(sub female) • Sep 21, 2020
This is a question I found myself asking recently as I am new to the submissive world and have begun negotiating with a prospective Dom. I found this kink to really help me tap into my submissive state of mind. Hope this helps!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/eyesup.home.blog/2018/08/14/a-submissives-mantra/amp/

-K
GentleDomforyou
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020
GentleDomforyou • Sep 22, 2020
Strange that you feel the need to be submissive. I can’t speak for others but I like to draw the submission out of my subs. Too easy leaves me feeling unfulfilled. A dominant’s job is to get you to let go not to expect you to be o. Your knees because it’s fun. It should be challenging, a mental struggle that a good Dom gets you through. No manta needed just a Dom that draws the submission out of you
Cello Master​(dom male)
Cello Master​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2020
The first mantra I give my subs and slaves is “ Obedience is pleasure and pleasure is obedience “
I also use this as a test to see if they enjoy trance. Before I put them in trance I have them sit in a comfortable chair and find a spot to stare at on the opposite wall. I have them repeat that phrase slowly while staring at the spot, tasting each word. I ask them to text me afterwards to let me know how they felt afterwards... did they get pleasure from it? Did it help to relax them? Did it calm their mind? If the answer to all that is a dreamy yes, I know they will be greatly drawn to trance

Didn't realize I was actually already doing something that r

GentleDomforyou wrote:
Strange that you feel the need to be submissive. I can’t speak for others but I like to draw the submission out of my subs. Too easy leaves me feeling unfulfilled. A dominant’s job is to get you to let go not to expect you to be o. Your knees because it’s fun. It should be challenging, a mental struggle that a good Dom gets you through. No manta needed just a Dom that draws the submission out of you

From what the person posted just above.. the blog link.. I actually realized I've been doing something similar already each morning.. and I didn't realize I was doing it? LOL.

In the shower .. as I wash.. I'll say to myself that my Master owns me.. all of me, and as I touch each part of myself to wash...
I just really focus myself on him and us together.

I think for me.. even though he is so 'top of mind'.. I'm working during the day and my mind gets so jumbled up and scattered.. and sometimes
I just want to stop and take a moment to center myself back to him. I hope I'm making sense and that comes out right.

I definitely don't have to work myself up to being submissive to him... for me it was just about re-focusing myself I think.

I appreciate your reply icon_smile.gif

-K

That helped :)

imnotblue wrote:
This is a question I found myself asking recently as I am new to the submissive world and have begun negotiating with a prospective Dom. I found this kink to really help me tap into my submissive state of mind. Hope this helps!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/eyesup.home.blog/2018/08/14/a-submissives-mantra/amp/

-K

Thank you.. when I read that blog post i realized I'm already doing something like this at the beginning of the day in the shower.
I know.. TMI.. but there it is icon_smile.gif
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 22, 2020
Ok. I'm new to all this, so don't be offended if I ruffle any feathers. I see the purpose behind BDSM (other than the kink) to bring balance into a relationship. If I, as a sub naturally freely submit, why is that not also satisfying to a Dom? I am not being the slave you desire me to be. My submission alone should be your satisfaction! Do i have to be a challenge?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2020
@ prettylittlebitch,

it’s great to seek advice on things... I’m a huge fan of asking the community questions... especially in the forums. Things that are connected to mindset, however, are definitely something that need to be discussed with your Master... especially if it’s something you will be repeating to yourself every day. This is where he will work towards aligning you with where he wants you to be. Ask him his thoughts. He may want to give you a mantra. He may decide he’s not into mantras. He may be happy for you to just do your own thing... I don’t know... but ultimately it’s his call. Our Master’s can only lead us as well as we give them the opportunity to.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020
slavebilly wrote:
Ok. I'm new to all this, so don't be offended if I ruffle any feathers. I see the purpose behind BDSM (other than the kink) to bring balance into a relationship. If I, as a sub naturally freely submit, why is that not also satisfying to a Dom? I am not being the slave you desire me to be. My submission alone should be your satisfaction! Do i have to be a challenge?

I have a hide like a Rhino and I'm OK feather wise as long as you don't touch my tail without permission...
No two people are alike slavebilly. We are all different. Every dominant is different. We all like different things. for EG: Maybe your Mistress wants something a little different to you. You are right on the balance, you give she takes and you find balance in those wants and desires...but sometimes she might desire/want/need something "just" outside of your reach but still within the boundaries/limits of how far you will go to please her (and then you in the reverse) so she will challenge you to provide it. You then grow further in your submission, it tends to deepen the connection you have between eachother. Some times its the submissive that needs/requires/wants something more and the Dominant will then reward the submissive with the action. Limits are like a tree branch some times you can bend them...but the idea is not to break them.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Meditation isn't all about submitting to your dom. I use meditation to bring me back to center. If I know I have a hard day coming up, or I know there is a specific scene or request my Dom has set me up for. I will do Nadu pose, or some type of yoga to meditate. Usually, for me, it is something body and mind. My Dom has provided me mantras in the past, I don't particularly like reciting lines, they feel so rehearsed to me. Same when I used to pray, I would rather just speak my mind, but reminding yourself of important things can help. I used "My Master protects me for I am his" as part of it, and it can go a long way in knowing that your Sir has your back. Sometimes you just need to be reminded that you are not alone in this. That he will catch you.