Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 18, 2020
Welcome to our newest members and thank you for the intros!
Maxibon
3 years ago • Sep 18, 2020
Maxibon • Sep 18, 2020
Hey everyone,

Really nice to meet you all. I've had a browse of this site over the last few days and really love the openness and honesty that everyone is bringing here.

I'm in a non-monog marriage and my wife and I are both exploring BDSM separately. (Although we have some great times together with shibari) We're both heading down the Dom path - and I've found myself here by accident.

After a few interactions with different lovers, as the relationships developed it would emerge that they liked the way I 'took charge' and made them feel safe. One day a lover who I had been seeing for a while said "do you have other subs?" I found the question a bit odd because I never intended to Dom. We spoke about it a bit and have been exploring each others' boundaries for the last couple of months.

The Dom side of things is really comfortable for me. It relaxes me and I find it a lot of fun. Discovering the different ways to express it, and to help someone explore their own submission is so rich and fulfilling for me, I just want to read, learn, discuss as much as I can.

Really open to chatting with anyone here to share experiences or explore other connections.

Looking forward to speaking to more of you,

M
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 19, 2020
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2020
WOW. It took forever for those 3 days to past so I could post....now I don't know what to say. LOL

Hello. It's great to be here. I've been soaking in the atmosphere already.
First of all, my screen name is not a typo. I played the saxophone.
Secondly, I hope to learn a lot from this site. This is a learning experience for
me. I am new to the lifestyle although not new to kink. icon_wink.gif
Third, I'm glad to see there are people from all age groups here. I am knocking
on 60. I wish I had found this lifestyle when I was younger and more flexible. LOL

I look forward to reading and learning more.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 21, 2020
Thank you for the new intros! Welcome to everyone who has joined us recently!
Princess Emerald​(sub female){Collared}
Hey everyone!

A newbie here icon_smile.gif I have been interested in BDSM for sometime now. I am hoping to find friends and learn more about the lifestyle and what i personally like. I have already met some nice people here and found some interesting blogs.

If you have any recommendations, advice or just want to chat, feel free to write me (^ω^)

~Princess Emerald~
The Advocate​(sub male)

Hello everyone

The Advocate​(sub male) • Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just discovered this site an was very intrigued by it. This is my first time ever using a site like this so it should be a rather interesting experience. As you might have seen in my profile. I'm a submissive male and I'm relatively new to the lifestyle. So I'm hoping to discover more about the submissive life itself, in a way discover more about myself, and maybe meet some cool people along the way. In case you're wondering what my profile name means it comes from the infi mbti personality type. The infj which is my mbti type is sometimes known as the advocate. I couldn't come up with any other names so I decided why not go with that name. As it says in my profile I'm also a musician, photographer, metal head, and nerd.

Anyways, that's my introduction. Sorry if it's not great I'm very shy so being open to new people is difficult. If you would like to chat, have any blogs or forums that you would like to share, or just general knowledge of this site as well as BDSM and the submissive lifestyle that you would like to share feel free to hit me up!

Cheers
somethingclever​(sub female){Searching}
I'm a 22 year-old submissive and joined the site to write a blog (maybe even find a Domme). Though I'm new to the site, I'm not new to BDSM or exploring its magic icon_smile.gif I hope you're staying safe during these complex times!
JacquesL
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020

Introducing Myself

JacquesL • Sep 22, 2020
I'm an ageing straight male, of sorts. I came to the BDSM world late in life. I'm not a "life-style" anything. I don't identify as either Dominant or Submissive nor does the Pro-Mistress I mostly see regard me as either, but rather as a Masochist and herself, in her relationship with me, as a Fetish Facilitator (her designation). I previously simply called myself a Spankee but now I've been told, so there it is.
Pepystoy
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020
Pepystoy • Sep 22, 2020
I would love to chat with you. Can’t message you I’m not a premium member yet, not sure about site.