Online now
Online now

A Question for My Fellow Submissive Guys

Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Feb 23, 2018
Taramafor​(sub male) • Feb 23, 2018
Implying that guys (and subs) don't like to be chased too. Hint: They do. The doms I've met put in the same amount of effort I have. If they didn't put in effort and come to me as well I wouldn't have bothered with them. If they didn't approach me after getting to know each other (as people first and foremost) then I wouldn't have bothered with them. Sometimes the sub approaches the dom, sometimes the dom approaches the sub. Sometimes it happens both ways after a casual conversation and nearly falling out yet things go smoother then ever due to mutual expression of interest in each other. Men are still people too and the dom gives THEIR consent when they approach the sub. It's a two way street. You just don't see most of this happening, especially when it's a more intimate/serious affair. Most of the chasing isn't even seen and it would be a mistake to assume. I speak from my own experience however.

Doms and subs are still people at the end of the day. And all of that chasing each other happens in part due to being one. Any time I've approached a dom first things don't go so smoothly. Only when others chased me as well did things go well. Be it during a first introduction with mutual interest or being chased back at a later date after talking to each other.
Roadman0911​(sub male)
6 years ago • Apr 3, 2018
Roadman0911​(sub male) • Apr 3, 2018
I have been searching for a Domme for 1 year and I am here to tell you there are probably 6 in the entire United States. Lol
flyssub​(sub trans woman){yes collar}
5 years ago • May 20, 2018
hi i have been interested ion bdsm since i was a teenager and wife wasnt due ton domestic abuse but after 30yrs happily married i told her about my fetishes and she said ok and became domme i know crossdress as well she takes little notice of me dressed up, and says it wouldnt be right if i wasnt dressed over a weekend so perserverance and talkinmg works ion the end good luck with your hunting
x
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
5 years ago • May 28, 2018
Hi, not Domme, but I’d suggest ignoring the labels, get chatting to women and find a connection, I do Domme a male sub, but only because I connect with him, we can’t seem to do without eachother, this doesn’t stop me being a sub, it actually makes me think more about what I actually want from a Dom, It’s all about connection. He actually enjoys me being Sub to a Dom, enjoying requesting how I should be dealt with, it’s taken a while for me to get my head around it, but take away the labels and it’s all just a big fat melting pot of kink.
Good luck.