Online now
Online now

Cumming on command, physiologically speaking

Hollylolly​(switch female)
3 years ago • Oct 7, 2020

Cumming on command, physiologically speaking

Hi kinksters!
Long time lurker, first time poster here.
So, how does it work?
I mean, I understand that getting to the point of cumming on command, that command being a word, a gesture, a drawing, a certain touch, or whatever stimulus is preferable (hmmmm, kinda sorta gained a little understanding there with my own use the word stimulus....funny how that works.) is the result of long time training and conditioning within a deeply intimate relationship/dynamic. However, I don't understand how it is physiologically possible. Doesn't orgasm require build-up and some sort of physical stimulation? (there's that word again...hmmm)
I feel like just writing this has brought me to the cusp of understanding. If you Cagers could help push me over the edge, I'd really appreciate it. Pun intended I think, or it could just be the liquid courage talking 😊
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 7, 2020
Only thing I can think of is someone having enough control to keep it right at the edge and then being able to cum when commanded. That sure as hell isnt me! Lol
Hypnotist​(dom male)
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2020
So, orgasm on command is all about conditioning.
It does not have to be long time training.
It can actually be done in a rather short period of time.
Though an orgasm is a physical sensation, there does not need to be a physical stimulation for it to happen.

Just stop, and think about when you masturbate.
You rub your little clit just right.
At just the right speed. Maybe even picking up the tempo as you go.
With just the right pressure. Maybe increasing the pressure as you increase the tempo of you rubbing.
Then that moment comes. When you are right on the edge.
Then just one more rub sets you over the edge into wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.
Once that last rub happens, and you are shoved over the edge into orgasmic ecstasy.
Nothing can stop it.
And there is no need for further physical stimulation.
Just wave after wave of pleasure.

That being said, if you can be taken mentally to that edge, then you can jump over the edge mentally too.

How would it be possible to think yourself to the edge, you ask?

I want you to try something for me. I want you to read what I am about to describe, and then CLOSE YOUR EYES and visualize actually being where I describe, and doing what I describe. Actually imagine that you are going through all of the motions I describe as if it were real.

I want you to imagine that you are standing in a kitchen, in front of the refrigerator.
See yourself opening the refrigerator door. Feel the magnet that holds the door closed releasing as the door swings open, and you feel a cool puff of air slide out.
See yourself reaching down to the lower drawer and you remove a lemon. Feel the texture of the lemon. The weight of the lemon.
Now close the refrigerator door, and go over to the counter where you can pick up a very sharp knife.
I want you to see yourself bringing the very sharp edge of the knife right to the side of the lemon, and start pressing down gently at first, then a bit more pressure, until that knife slices through the skin and sinks an inch or so into the pulp of the lemon.
Smell that lemony juicy smell now as juice trickles down onto your hand.
Continue to slice the lemon in half, and then place the knife and half of the lemon on the counter.
Take the half of the lemon that you are still holding and give it a bit of a squeeze so that some of the juice inside the lemon is forced to the surface.
The lemony smell gets stronger.
Now, I want you to stick out your tongue, and lick the surface of the inside of that lemon where all the juice is, and keep licking it over and over.
DO IT NOW BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING.
Could you smell the lemony smell?
Did you start to salivate heavily when you imagined yourself licking the lemon?
There was no lemon. There was no physical stimulation. Just your imagination.
Yet, it is very likely that you started to physically salivate heavily.

In the same way, your mind can stimulate you to orgasm when conditioned properly.

Some couples work on the conditioning over time, and eventually achieve orgasm on command through conditioning. That is one way to do it.

All of that being said, hypnosis is all about conditioning, and it creates the effects of conditioning in a very short period of time.

Through hypnosis you can be conditioned to cum on command in less than an hour.
    The most loved post in topic
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
I am able to cum on command.
It does have to be someone I trust or it doesn't work, strange how that is.
A certain level of stimulus is required, but once that stimulation is achieved, I can cum dozens of times, on command, with basically no time in between.
While this is an awesome trait for a s type..... I have yet to figure out if it'll get in the way of My being a Domme? Guess I'll find out eventually 😜
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Oct 7, 2020
Orgasm happens in the brain and it can be pretty thoroughly separated from physical stimulation.

Build up, however, is definitely a thing. For all the folks I know who can orgasm without stimulation (which includes cumming on command, or just being able to "think themselves off" on their own), if they're just triggered to cum with no buildup it's like popping a deflated balloon. Something happens, but there isn't much to it.

To get fireworks, you still have to have buildup, even if it's purely mental buildup. They have to have some time thinking sexy thoughts and anticipating cumming and moving their mind and body toward it.
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Oct 7, 2020
I agree with the other posters about the physiological mind connection.

Have you ever experienced an orgasm while sleeping. No stimulus other than whatever you are dreaming about.
You will start to awaken just after you've climaxed.