Online now
Online now

Cage Chat Room Munch

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
6 years ago • Mar 5, 2018
7pm GMT, which is 2 PM EST is 6:00 am AEST (Australian Eastern standard, Day light saving time)

hmmm might try set the alarm for the next one, I kinda slept in.

for those posting the times for the munch or those trying to convert you might like this handy little do da I know its saved me headaches.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-aest-converter
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking}
SirRon wrote:
I had a really good time participating today while i enjoyed my lunch at work. Mcdonalds conversation. And a safe haven to be Sir. The food was good and the community better. Thanks for a good time all involved.

I am delighted you enjoyed yourself, and thank you for taking part.
MissBonnie wrote:
7pm GMT, which is 2 PM EST is 6:00 am AEST (Australian Eastern standard, Day light saving time)

hmmm might try set the alarm for the next one, I kinda slept in.

for those posting the times for the munch or those trying to convert you might like this handy little do da I know its saved me headaches.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-aest-converter

Thank you for the converter link and I hope you make it to the next one.
My thanks to all that attended and made yesterdays Munch the success it was. My thanks also to MMK, Jashine, Kal and Felicia Foster and ShellyBean for their help in moderating and keeping the Munch on track.
Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Mar 7, 2018
Taramafor​(sub male) • Mar 7, 2018
I decided I won't attend. However, I just taught my owner about some RP. And it helped her a bit. She's more experienced then "most" others outside of character/persona places but I think it could help with this too. She used to roleplay a lot more often and it's been a very long time since either of us did it again.

I think a thread for "Roleplay techniques" would be a good topic. I'm not quite sure where to put that though. In genially speaking?

For now I shall simply say action and reaction in the same post. There needs to be action first but be sure to REact. Shared interest, you know.
6 years ago • Mar 12, 2018
DrT​(dom male){NotLooking} • Mar 12, 2018
I have asked MMK, Jash, Kal and Felicia to continue with the Munch. I am no longer able to.

Its up to them if they want to do so. I hope that they do. Thank you to all who attended and all who helped. It was special.

Best wishes to everyone.

DrT
Madame Eire​(dom female)
6 years ago • Mar 13, 2018

Future of Chat Room Munch

Madame Eire​(dom female) • Mar 13, 2018
I'd like to clarify my and Jashine's position regarding DrT's last message. His decision to leave the Chat Room Munch he started has come as a complete surprise to us. DrT has not discussed with us the continuation of the Munch and our participation in that. He publicly announced his withdrawal from the Munch without any private consultation between us. Consequently we have been placed in a position where neither of us has been allowed any opportunity to address the future of the Munch. No decision relating to its future can be made until such time as a discussion has taken place between those named in DrT's post. Until that occurs, there can be no determination of the future of the Chat Room Munch.

Mistress MK and Jashine
Kal Foster​(dom male){felicia}
6 years ago • Mar 26, 2018
I have been asked to head up the Monthly Chat Munch. While I am still considering it, I would like to confirm right now that there will not be a formal munch on April 1. Traditionally we have met on the first Sunday, but since this falls on Easter I will not be available as monitor. We will tentatively shoot for April 8 at 2PM EST as before. I would also seek suggestions for other dates/times to help the kinksters in other time zones, and ask for volunteers to monitor those as well.

Feedback welcome

~Kal
Redtailedkitty
5 years ago • Apr 4, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Apr 4, 2018
Kal, is it confirmed for 4/8 at 2pm Eastern?