Online now
Online now

Halloween Horror Challenge

Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020
Oh Ursa, you darling! That is one of my favorite films and an early intro for me into BDSM culture. The original title for that movie was Sadomasochists From Beyond The Grave! If you are really into it, I suggest listening to the podcasts from DailyDead.com. They have a fantastic convo about this series.

Sadly, I went with Hell Night. It has a cult following and I'd never watched it. Should have kept with that stance. 100 mins of Linda Blair heavy breathing in a period costume. Good for Riffing, though!

Next stop, back in time to the 70s!
There are some hidden gems in this decade along with the classics:
Jaws
Alien
Exorcist (1 & 2)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Blackula (1 & 2)
Phantasm
Halloween
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Last House on the Left
The Omen
The Brood
I Spit On Your Grave
Trilogy of Terror

Need I go on? Nope. I need not.
Draiocht​(dom male)
Draiocht​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2020
The 70s are ripe with horror legends. So I have to stray from the obvious and choose a Mel Brooks classic "Young Frankenstein"!

"What Knockers"
Ok. Saturdays rock this season. I spent the day ramping up to my 70s choice (which I have yet to pick) by watching some oldies:
1941's The Wolfman starring Lon Chaney Jr
1959's The Fly starring Vincent Price

I must have watched those a hundred times as a kid (my copy of Wolfman was on Beta!). They never get old.

Plus, they look freakin' fantastic on Bluray! I love Bluray box sets sooooo much!
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
I light of the 90's I am going to go with one of the freakiest, scariest, controversial Episodes of X Files - β€œHome,” it originally aired in October 1996.... The Peacock family - nuff said πŸ˜³πŸŽƒπŸ˜³

Oops a Day early.... I will do a good 79's and watch that tomorrow.
ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2020
Carrie!
Haven't had any Stephen King in my Spooktober marathon yet.
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020
I almost went that route as well but then my wife told me she'd never seen "Magic" starring Anthony Hopkins and that was that. It is one tense movie and Hopkins gives a performance that screams "He's gonna be a star!" Sometimes hard to find, but if anyone gets the chance I highly recommend it.
3 years ago • Oct 19, 2020
Woooo! 90s Double Feature!
Bride of Chucky and Tales From The Darkside!

Not a conventional combo but my first pick was The Fly II which turned out to be from 1989 (so close) and my second pick was 13 Ghosts which it seems came out in 2001 (so far away). Silly me blurring the edges of the decades!

And what is Monday's theme?
Masked Killer!

I highly recommend "Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon" if can find it.

Or the classics: Michael, Jason, Jigsaw...
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Oct 19, 2020
Missed the weekend themes😩 seriously not enough time in a day.. lol.

Okay, so for tonight. "Masked Killer" 😱

I totally was going to go with my favorite, Michael Myers... But, I feel the need to go with my 2nd favorite masked slasher, Leatherface. Now, I don't know if he falls in line with wearing a mask. It is a mask made of human skin! Hehehehe, so that's my choice for tonight.

πŸŽƒβœ¨πŸ‘»