Online now
Online now

Cumming Inside You

MariGold
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020
MariGold • Sep 21, 2020
I have the primal need tobe marked in every way possible, so for Him cumming inside of me would be the ultimate.

Doesn’t mean I let them easily. Looking for THE guy and experiencing it all with HIM!!
imsureimfunny
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020
imsureimfunny • Oct 18, 2020
I love reading your thoughts, desires and hearing about your needs! I’d love to hear more about them.
Sultrysyren​(sub female)
Sultrysyren​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2020
I am fixed now and I love having a man cum inside me multiple times. But prior to my surgery there was a concern having a man fill me up even on birth control, i did not want an accidental pregnancy.
NoClvrNickname​(sub female)
I absolutely love when he cums inside me. The clean-up, eh, more than worth it. That said, if he for whatever reason just decides to pull out & cum on me, I’m not gonna complain...
tallslenderguy​(other male)
On the gay side of the fence, so many of the comments here apply. Even though i'm a guy, impregnation goes beyond having a baby. To me it aligns with being marked. When a guy cums in me, to me it is almost spiritual as well as physical, His orgasm goes from Him to me, His semen is a part of Him that i definitely to not try to clean up... just the opposite, i hold and want to absorb it... Him, into me, for Him to become a part of me. i'm deeply disappointed if He does not cum in me, or pulls out and shoots on me, to me that is a huge waste. lol, just my psychology. i'm very wired that way.
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 19, 2020
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2020
For me, cumming inside me = childbirth so, nah.
Even though I'm past pregnancy age, it just reminds me
of getting pregnant. LOL

He can cum everywhere else though. I love watching him
release.
Ezzym​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 23, 2020
Ezzym​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2020
I have always found the idea to be a my hugest turn on for a dom to finish in me, but then again I have a breeding fetish. I would not however allow just anyone to do so. I believe it to be one of the most primal form of ownership.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2020
I totally agree with “James S (Dom)”!

As a woman the feeling of the man you love sharing and giving you his seeds is phenomenal on so many levels.

I remember my Dom and I discussing birth control due to “our contractual negotiations“, and when he told me “my cum is our lifeline and I will only ever share it with you”, made me want to experience the feeling and I’ve never regretted it!!
gypsyprincess​(sub female)
gypsyprincess​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2020
Its my favorite part! I think its also drilled into our heads the consequences and it being a bad thing. I have a breeding fetish though so that just makes it hotter for me.