Online now
Online now

Gang bangs!!

tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Oct 19, 2020
Thanks for your comments ElizaEmma,

i never cease to wonder at the variety of expression Dom and sub natures can have. For me, i don't see myself as a toy, but in this case my desires/needs lined up with my Dom's. i've experienced both, Dom's who like to share, and those who do not, and i'm happy with both, which i see as sort of mysterious in a way, that i can easily align with either. i think the key for me is that in either case, i am being penetrated and bred by His need/desire, so it's the need/desire i connect and bond with. The mystery for me though is that is not true about every kink ("kink" to me is an expression of individual need/desire).

i don't know this, but i suspect there are things i think i would never do, that i would under the machinations of the 'right' Dom, because i have experienced that, stuff i never would have imagined doing, was even repelled by, actually turning me on. Other things, i think of as 'hard limits,' but to be honest, they may just be "hard limits" here and now? Again, i have experienced the effects of a Dom who knows how to mold, 'collar' and pull on things in me i did not know were there. On there other hand, i have experienced guys identifying as "dom" who just tried to force their expectation, or even inadvertently went to fast, and they made my wall against that thing higher and stronger. To me, the D/s dynamic can be a decidedly delicate and seductive dance. i don't think just any Dom could pull of the same response in me to a gang bang, there's always been a process, 'handling' that brings out the sub in me and the thrill of pleasing Him.
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2020
If it's your first time and you're feeling a little anxious about it, then maybe go as an observer first, if that's allowed. Then later you can work your way into the action once you feel more comfortable.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 19, 2020
I’ve never done anything for the first time and not been a bit anxious. In my opinion that’s perfectly normal. I can understand the pressure of wanting to perform well, and the anxiety that can accompany that, although my experience is from the perspective of a female, which I’m sure is quite different.

I say just be honest. Share that you’re nervous... and a bit worried about how things may turn out. You might be pleasantly surprised at how others respond to that icon_smile.gif
To me it’s not just about exploring... it’s about exploring with people who are safe (emotionally as well as physically)... and what better way to determine that, than to lay your fears out before them and see how they respond.
Butt Plug Betty​(sub female)
lucrezzia wrote:
My well hidden fantasy
Being overwhelmed by cocks, by men, by power and dominance.
I can imagine how intimidating it might be for men. I just dream of being overpowered

Yes please.