Online now
Online now

Meeting People in the lifestyle

POC​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 30, 2020

Meeting People in the lifestyle

POC​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2020
Hello everybody, So I am a new guy to this lifestyle and have found this website & community extremely helpful but I've realised I need to do more than just sit behind my computer to research this lifestyle. I feel I should actually meet people and talk about it (nothing sexual just a gathering of like minded individuals) and I was hoping you could help point me in the right direction to find such meetings. I understand that COVID may have shut them down but if I at least know where to look then I can see when they have they're next meetings. I'm looking in the Hampshire county of England, UK - Portsmouth city would be preferable. I did try googling this but it always seemed to take me to dodgy kink dating sites that look like a scam. Any advice?
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • Oct 31, 2020
I second White Knight, plus they have groups that just genuinely have some great information. I mean it does require getting used to cause its all a bit in your face and not the most user friendly but like someone like me who has an interest in primal play there is just a bit more on there...I come here for a bit more of the BDSM than kink but fet for more kink related things.
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 1, 2020
Miki • Nov 1, 2020
Definitely research where to find a "munch" nearest to you. Of course this is rather problematic with COVID 19 but it's not completely out of the question. But get ready for someone to quip, "Who was that masked man?"

Take your time, learn about the lifestyle and from the information you gather, decide

a) if it's really right for you

b) if you're ready for a crap ton of "trial and error".

Kinky or straight, "the right one" is only easier to find than a shark in your swimming pool or a mouse that shits gold nuggets
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 1, 2020
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2020
I found taking classes was an excellent way to be a part of the community without feeling too pressured socially