Online now
Online now

Cybelianism?

trainerforall​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 17, 2020

Cybelianism?

trainerforall​(sub male) • Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone know the true meaning of Cybelianism?
My research suggests this topic is being kept quiet by the ruling males.
It is coming, whether we like it or not. Women WILL rule the world one day. I for one cannot wait.
If anyone wants to chat about the subject feel free to get in touch.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 17, 2020
As a female submissive who submits to a male Dominant, Cybelianism is something I was unfamiliar with until reading this, so thank you for creating this forum topic and bringing to light something new to learn about. I found a few sites and did a little bit of reading (which I’m happy to share links if you’re interested, although they’re nothing too deep). icon_smile.gif
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Nov 17, 2020
I thought it is simply something like a kind of FLR.
trainerforall​(sub male)
It is on the more extreme end of FLR in my understanding. The husband/male has no say in the relationship once contract/marriage licence is signed.
It's more of a consensual non consensual relationship.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Nov 17, 2020
Interesting, I never understood why people give everything a fancy name. But why not, if it makes it special for them, it is fine. Hope you find your someone.
    The most loved post in topic
trainerforall​(sub male)
Sasa wrote:
Interesting, I never understood why people give everything a fancy name. But why not, if it makes it special for them, it is fine. Hope you find your someone.

The name comes from a female warrior in history called Cybele
Miki

Re: Cybelianism?

Miki • Nov 17, 2020
Cybelianhubby wrote:
Does anyone know the true meaning of Cybelianism?
My research suggests this topic is being kept quiet by the ruling males.
It is coming, whether we like it or not. Women WILL rule the world one day. I for one cannot wait.
If anyone wants to chat about the subject feel free to get in touch.

As a "sub male" your point of view may be considered biased. I had time to read the first link. Yes it's catching on in a lot of countries but to declare the whole world will end up like that? A stretch. Not all males think like a sub male nor are all women inclined to be domineering and in control of another. It's what a lot of women have stood up in opposition to for as many years as we care to look back. To turn the proverbial tables and become that which they fought to oppose for so long tends to cast their wisdom into doubt.

But all opinions are welcome in here and you just got mine, Fella.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Nov 17, 2020
Cybelianhubby wrote:
It is on the more extreme end of FLR in my understanding. The husband/male has no say in the relationship once contract/marriage licence is signed.
It's more of a consensual non consensual relationship.

I couldn't find much out about the topic but reading your comments I understand you clearly. I can see the appeal but also am offended by the implication "Just because of what you are" is an entitlement. It is not.

Now, with that said, onto the appeal. Things like force and none consent get misunderstood a lot. People like to act like it's unwilling and unwanted, but those people really don't have a clue. So it's refreshing that I can actually engage with someone that understands such things. This is mostly another topic though. And we can have those later. But right now let's get to the "no say" part. Let's focus on that.

Here's the thing. People like it when you shut up and do what they want you to do. People might think it's one sided in a D/s relationship, but it's not. Not really. It can easily seem otherwise.

I ALWAYS do as I'm told. Baring deaf ears and turned backs. But I ALSO always challenge. I don't have to tell. I make things clear. I state things. I try not to ask, but if I have too I will.

I remember this one time. The whole "Tossed aside like trash" moment. We're just... talking. Talking. And talking. Trying to understanding each other. Day after day. Struggle after struggle.

I FINALLY get told to shut up. As in they literally simply went "Shut up". Without being emotional about it. Thank. Fucking. God. THANK YOU! I didn't respond like that at the time but they FINALLY took control of the situation. I sure as hell wasn't going to do it. YOU wanted the situation to change. YOU stopped allowing to happen. You can control a situation you do not like being in.

Managed to focus on better things for a bit after that. Work things more and more. See, the thing is people fear being in control as much as they fear being out of it.

If you're not in control you have concerns like lashing out. Letting bad things happen. But you can find peace in chaos and confusion. This is dependent on a number of factors. Mainly it's how you respond to a situation.

You can be in control but you might fear abusing it. Coming across as too pushy or otherwise assume your "lazy" approach is easier when it's actually making more work for yourself. Things like incentive/rewards factor in as well. But you have to give to get as well. I love making it about others, but you also have to make it about me.

And that's what it's all about. To just... give to each other. Because when people do that, when people give that easily and make it work with you that well, they're not assuming. They're not afraid. People hold back with your happiness for a reason. They doubt you. They doubt you can make them happy.

And sometimes, be it male or female (maybe other genders but haven't interacted with those), someone comes up to you and is that giving right away on initial contact. You might have to have one little detail worked out. Like "Does degradation sound fun to you". So I just go "Yea, that's right up my alley actually".

One thing happens... Then the next... Then the next... Never having to ask. Never even having to tell. Just them paying attention to what I say and me making sure I go with their flow as much as they go with mine. Even if a situation is changed with force. Much prefer others doing that. But if I have to do the same I will. Normally I have too.

It's nice when things are that easy. You'll have to work for that talent at first of course. It only happens that easily once you learn to never assume. To never doubt. When I meet people like that one question comes to mind. "Did they suffer as much as I did before they learned how?"

Better appreciate that giving nature.