Online now
Online now

A little bit lost and worried

PlottHound
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020
PlottHound • Nov 24, 2020
Hey bud I'm totally late to this conversation but I feel you entirely. I'm also an enby person outside of your usual male/female dom/sub category. I basically gave up on lots of BDSM communities exactly because of that reason BUT there are other groups that are, in lack of a precise word, 'better' at it. Feel free to DM me even if just to vent. Not even sure if you'll still be here since I also got sick of the rampant casual transphobia and basically just stopped coming here.
Schatzi​(switch female){Yes}

Re: A little bit lost and worried

UrsaMinora wrote:
So, there's a section for Dominant Men and Submissive Women, there's a section for Dominant Women and Submissive Men. There's a section called "Transgenders" which isn't even a word since no one is "A Transgender"

Where am I, as an agender/nonbinary person supposed to go exactly?

Unfortunately, there are everywhere. If you run every time you come across one, I hope you have a supply of running shoes because you cannot avoid crossing their path at some point you will come across one. The best any of us can do is thicken our skin and hope to educate those who show so little knowledge and socially lack inter-personal skills.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Yeah. There is a lot of defensiveness here. In my opinion, I get to know if you have what I like, physical or otherwise. If you wanted to make an argument that I should only like someone for their brain, that is fine. I also get that as a Demi. But there is a lot of volatility in what you are expecting from people.

Not having to disclose your uniqueness for people to make their own preferences on, is akin to lying. There is incident where people hide these things about them from a partner or potential partner. That is not okay. I am aware it is a touchy subject, and it shouldn't be. I will not push that topic, because I have NEVER lived what some transgender individuals have had to live through.

You should educate people who transgress you, not mock, insult or get offended by their ignorance. You DO sound like you are just looking for argument. Just my point of view in your choice of words and implied tone.
Miki
Miki • Nov 24, 2020
While the side convos can be useful, this thread was started 2 years ago and the O P has not logged in for 5 months.

Just sayin'
HunterEightyThree
2 years ago • Apr 23, 2021
HunterEightyThree • Apr 23, 2021
IowaDom wrote:
OK .... I tried, I REALLY tried to be decent and civil with you, I tried to understand your position, tried to empathize with your position as well, when that failed, I tried to just walk away, but friend, your ass is over the line now, WAY over, and you have reached my personal limits on civility. So let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR.

1. I didn't answer your trans woman question because it is NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.
2. Don't you EVER, and I mean EVER attempt to drop a fucking label like transphobic or any other unsubstantiated term on me, or any other member of this community without being able to BACK IT UP. And while you're at it, as far as this community goes, stuff that bigotry bullshit too. Don't walk into the party and expect it to turn around you .. it won't.

You know as a Queer Trans BPOC the one thing that I have learned is those that protest the loudest that they are NOT bigots (insert your favorite "ist" here) are the ones who fit the bill exactly.

The fact that you would come in the area that is meant to be a SAFE zone for Transgender (NOTE NOT "Transgenders" which my friend below is 100% correct is NOT a word) and Non-binary folks and ARGUE why your very obvious transphobic statements are NOT transphobic just goes to show how clueless you are.

*Edited for spelling and grammer*
HunterEightyThree
2 years ago • Apr 23, 2021
HunterEightyThree • Apr 23, 2021
IowaDom wrote:
I didn't tell you what to be offended by, I said KEEP YOUR LABELS to yourself, and my choices in partners is NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

All viewpoints, kinks, sexual preferences are and have always been welcomed here. Your right to "make noise" as you put it, stops at the point of your tossing slanderous labels around. Want to be outraged? Go for it. Want to scream your views at the top of your lungs -- have at it. But if you think your right to be outraged empowers you to label others with horrific slanderous terms, you have a lot to learn about freedom.

I walked away before this could begin, I saw it coming a mile away, so I just took the train. You decided to add your personal judgement, and a label, after I walked. I have been a contributing member of this community for some time now, never shirked from helping somebody when I could, and I'll be damned if I'll let you waltz in and toss your bullshit on my name and reputation

Again notice how NO ONE else owned being transphobic but you? Again bud not helping your case.
IowaDom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 26, 2021
IowaDom​(dom male) • Apr 26, 2021
Whatever floats your boat pal. As previously stated - I am done with this thread ... everything in it now stands on it's own. I have no "case" here, nothing to prove to you or anybody else for that matter. And I will **NOT** be goaded into helping you revive this old dead horse of a thread. C-ya, adios, have fun, enjoy the site, hope you find what you are looking for ...
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Apr 26, 2021
This thread has been a sad reminder as to the sort of issues that trans people face daily. A very sad read.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
This thread reminds me of knowing the difference between culture and race. Something, I myself am learning.

The fundamentals can be applied here. You are not racist(transphobic) because you do not like or agree with a particular person based on who they are or how they choose to state their claims. This is a persuasion fallacy called Hasty Generalization and it is toxic when used as a defense or persuasion technique. Attacking people to help you, then attacking them because they didn't help you properly is enough reason in my books to not agree with someone, regardless of their gender. It is very much the culture they choose to support their cause, one I do not agree with.

Maybe we should start a new thread? I would love to hear how this part of the community thinks we could positively make changes to be more inclusive.