Online now
Online now

Advice on blow jobs.

Schatzi​(switch female){Yes}
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020
SoftLove I am sorry that I am late to the party in a manner of speaking but I have some things that worked for me and I hope somewhere in it there might be something that helps you. icon_smile.gif

I had a horrible gag reflex but I wanted to deep throat my Sir/Husband in the worst way possible. So, I purchased a new toothbrush and began practicing overcoming the gag reflex simply by triggering it with the toothbrush.

Then I focused of breathing through my nose, Inhale slowly and exhale slowly.

I made sure to get Sir in a position where I could see his face as I was going down on him. I wanted to see his expressions because they can speak volumes. I preferred a position of him propped up against pillows by lying prone with me between his thighs. I had great access to seeing his face, the ability to run my hands over his body, to cup his balls or suck on them or stroke his cock. The entire time, by utilizing all of these elements, as well as using my tongue and mouth, I was too excited to worry about the gag reflex I only wanted to see pleasure on his face and increase my own.

By taking him into your mouth as far as you can comfortably and doing some self talk...tell yourself you want more and want to give more and then slide your mouth a little further down on him....when his cock breaks the barrier of your gag reflex, hold it there and try to reflax your throat around him to push even deeper.

Make yourself want it deep in your throat. *wink*. Since I've learned to do that, I can orgasm easily merely going down on Sir. Now I am trying to figure out how to blow him in a manner that he cums when he is as deep in my throat as he can go....and still be able to breathe. LOL May not accomplish it but its fun trying to figure it out.

Good Luck and I hope since you intially posted this, you have found it easier.
ursa​(sub female)
ursa​(sub female) • Nov 24, 2020
Dunno if someone already said something similar...
but practice on him on an empty stomach.

Dunno if you've ever felt the same as me, but although gagging isn't a particularly fun or flattering sensation, it's puking that all over him that I'm afraid of. So if you gag but there's no threat of vomit, the panic might not set set in when the gag reflex is (almost inevitably) triggered because it's easy to recover. Since there's no panic, you can just get on with the blow job, keep practicing, and eventually start gagging less and less.

It might also help if you and your Dom can communicate beforehand to ensure you can keep a steady breathing rhythm while you "practice" instead of him just... face-fucking you, for lack of a better term. I find I'm more likely to gag if my nasal breathing passage is suddenly blocked from the roof of my mouth when I expected to be able to breathe through my nose (which seems to happen more when giving head at some angles rather than others - more research required on this). While a steady rhythm might not result in the hottest of all bj's, it will almost definitely help with the panic, the sweats, and getting a handle on your gag relfex.

Good luck!
Miki
Miki • Nov 24, 2020
The gag reflex is a tough one to get past and as one who enjoys giving head, I can say it took a while, and it also may vary depending on the individual but patiently working the dude's schlong a little deeper each time (but not during the same session) worked for me to the point where I am now able to do a full D T without unpleasant gagging. The most "trouble" comes when the dude has a bent, banana-like rod. Bad-bad. Bleahhhh

I have found they like the sound of an "almost gag" and I don't worry about those, but I am past the point where I risk hurling my most recent meal or beverage all over his balls.

Not only does that kill the mood, dried puke is a bitch to get off of hairy legs, the guy's "junk", and of course the poor bedsheets.

To that end I find it better to do my "duty" on my knees over a non-carpeted floor "just in case".

Fasting a few hours before sucking off a wanger helps, too.
HunterEightyThree
2 years ago • Apr 18, 2021
HunterEightyThree • Apr 18, 2021
joeblowzzz{Joe555souL} maybe work on NOT fetishizing people first.

This phrase "i'll settle for any TS, with ANY size cock, just as long as She's passable & pretty!!! It's probably best to start small anyway!" Was particularly problematic.

1. Most Transgender WOMEN *as I'm assuming from your awkward wording this is who you are referring to* don't enjoy using their birth anatomy infact it can be quite dysphoria inducing. 2. Of those who do enjoy using "it" most don't prefer to have "it" addressed with male anatomy terms. 3. Please leave ALL Transgender/NB people alone if you believe you must "settle" for any of us. Ik this my come as a shock to you but Trans/NB people are NOT lining up around the block to fuck YOU. 4. "Passing" is a Cis created ideology that is dangerous and toxic to Transgender people and especially Transwomen as it leads to a FALSE hierarchy that leads those that don't pass *and even those that DO* to be subject to abuse and violence INCLUDING murder and rape.

Please refrain from interacting with my community until you take the time educate yourself more.