Online now
Online now

everyone has a joke in them let's hear your fav

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Nov 11, 2020
Here's a joke... From Joker. In Batman. But it's also serious. But it's a twisted joke nonetheless.

Both Batman and Joker value choice. Even to the point it costs them. Batman makes the mistakes of telling others what they need. He violates choice.

But Joker? Joker will happily put himself in the electric chair and give you a choice.

Then Batman finds a THIRD choice. ANOTHER way. Like in the movies. Robin AND the girl. Do it all. Make good things happen.

And Joker... Joker knows how to play even in the worst of times. When so many would curl up and cry and go insane. Joker isn't insane. He knows how to play. More then those that assume he's insane. Moral high grounds cause harm too. Kill too. Make monsters too. He just wants you to admit it.

Jayson Todd no longer has anything to direct his anger on once Joker dies. And then he takes over a city with murderous, organised soldiers. And all the moment joker dies.

"Stop! Stop talking to me!" Jayson will say to Batman. When Batman tries to help.

And that's the biggest Joke of all. That in death... Joker wins. He's had the last laugh after all. But he'll always respect choice. Unlike so many others who violate it. He'll always play. Despite so many others being incapable of that. He might be an abusive ass to Harley, but I can see why she loves him. "Choice. Play." It's that simple.

And the biggest joke of all? We end up looking into a mirror at some point. And see ourselves. But I know the monster I am. When so many others will pretend otherwise. And in that I know how to make the best from the worst. To always find another way.

And I'm here seeing people going "I'm better because job or money" or whatever pathetic reason they can come up with. And I laugh. And smile. Knowing that if that's the best thing they can say that they're capable in then they don't have a clue. No, to be capable you have to know not being in the BEST situation. But the WORST. And how to turn that into fun and games. But do people think of that when the see Joker? Nah, easier to see a monster. But I see more. Then again I have a trained eye. Very subtle things. Like how Jayson "word plays" with him in the Red Hood film. Which gets Joker to actually STOP what he's doing for a moment. When so many claim moral high grounds which never works. Jayson, Joker's victim", gets Joker to STOP.

And then, because it's both of their enemy, known as Black Mask, Jayson gives a glance and Joker goes back to what he's doing. A silent agreement. Very subtle. But very powerful. And the joke is... That people won't even notice. Or even try to understand if you explain because they don't have a brain. Which leads to so much harm in the world because they refuse to be understanding. Nothing has ever caused more destruction and suffering. Joker is many things. But even Joker learns and teaches. It's why Batman and Joker respect each other. They challenge each other. Always finding out why. Forced to admit the common ground. Seeing the monsters they are. Batman actually admits it to Superman at one point. Just doesn't want Joker to have the satisfaction of knowing I guess. To be fair Batman is older when he admits it to superman. Wiser. No longer in denial. But it was Joker that pushed. That challenged him. That improved him.

What is it Joker once said? "I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic? Oh what the hell, I'll laugh anyway." Ha.... Hahahahhaa... Yea. When the world is that fucked up, what else can you do?
Pockets
3 years ago • Nov 23, 2020
Pockets • Nov 23, 2020
Why does a chicken coop only have two doors? If it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan.
CoffeeDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
CoffeeDom​(dom male) • Nov 26, 2020
Watch For Bears Joke (per Bunnie's request)

This is an old one.. I've heard it around Scouting and hiking communities.

The National Park Rangers are advising hikers in Glacier National Park and other Rocky Mountain parks to be alert for bears and take extra precautions to avoid an encounter.
They advise park visitors to wear little bells on their clothes so they make noise when hiking. The bell noise allows bears to hear them coming from a distance and not be startled by a hiker accidentally sneaking up on them. This might cause a bear to charge.
Visitors should also carry a pepper spray can just in case a bear is encountered. Spraying the pepper into the air will irritate the bear's sensitive nose and it will run away.
It is also a good idea to keep an eye out for fresh bear scat so you have an idea if bears are in the area. People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear scat.
Black bear droppings are smaller and often contain berries, leaves, and possibly bits of fur. Grizzly bear droppings tend to contain small bells and smell of pepper.
Defender​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 27, 2020
Defender​(dom male) • Nov 27, 2020
I was clearing up the shed today and found an old oil lamp, which I decided to clean.

As I was rubbing it, a genie appeared and said I could have one wish.

I could either have a brilliant mind, and never forget a thing - or I could be seriously well-endowed.

I can't recall which I picked......