Online now
Online now

Wearing stuff by yourself- subs

BunnyDreams​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020

Wearing stuff by yourself- subs

BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Nov 24, 2020
Excuse me, but do any subs wear any accessories, toys, clothing just for no reason other than, you want to?
Sometimes do you just go 'huh, i wanna wear *whatever it is*' and just do so?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020
i sometimes wear a micro cage, but it looses it's appeal for me without a Top on the other end of it. Same with most of my 'toys.' i do have some really cute uderwear the i wear regularly though.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Nov 25, 2020
Heck yes I do!!

Mini skirts, jewelry (my plug or tail), does a corset count? It is more for shaping, but I feel sexy in it ^_^

and every once in a while I check the status of my thunderthighs by trying to get them into my thigh high leather boots... still too powerful! lmao.

Stay Fine Ladies!~~! and gents ; )
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 25, 2020
Miki • Nov 25, 2020
Why wouldn't a sub wear something he or she wants for the fun of it? Unless of course their dom(me) elects to control that aspect of what they do, which is entirely the choice of the couple themselves not my opinions.

Not a "full time" or "real" sub by any stretch so I guess it doesn't matter with regard to the subject matter at hand, but I always wear what I want, within the confines and context of where I wear it to, work vs store vs (in the Before Time) clubs and shit.

Nothing that jumps out. Short skirts, occasional fishnet stockings or not.. and an inch to inch and half wide black choker, that, I suppose, is the only thing that might hint at what I do when in a room where the lights are dimmed or out.
Schatzi​(switch female){Yes}
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
When I am with my Sir as a submissive I wear what he wishes. When I am with my submissive(s) I choose. In my free time I just make sure my choices are pleasing or okay with Sir.
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
3 years ago • Nov 26, 2020
I know I do, sometimes if you're feeling a certain way it's kind of nice. I even have an outfit that I wear sometimes that I wear my leather wrist cuffs as accessories for (I like things that have multi-purpose applications). Unless you've been forbidden to do so then why not?
Ms Rose​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 1, 2020
Ms Rose​(sub female) • Dec 1, 2020
I do! Nothing that’s ever obvious. Today I wore corset shapewear to the grocery store that pushed my breasts out, but I covered it all with a black turtleneck. The feelings it gives me are just so fun icon_smile.gif
TheAnt​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020
TheAnt​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2020
I have had writings across the sub and of course the butt plug at work.
petiteluna​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020
petiteluna​(sub female) • Dec 7, 2020
sometimes I like wearing lingerie sets for the hell of it 😂 even if it’s under an old uni hoodie and sweats, makes me feel badass 😆