Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
6 years ago • Apr 17, 2018
I'm not saying they 'don't have a right to respond'. I'm saying that bumping a month old thread without reading all the replies and asking themselves, 'Hrmm.. do I really have something that I think could contribute to the topic that hasn't already been said?' is ignorant. FabSeverus does it all the time. I don't think he's even AWARE that they're old threads, and he's not reading anything but the last few comments. It demonstrates a basic lack of reading comprehension and awareness that is sadly all too common among the many new members. There's a large and significant difference between functionally literate and fully literate. Jus' sayin'.
DammitJanet​(sub female){NOT INTERE}
5 years ago • May 25, 2018
I can assure it’s not pee, I squirt, it isn’t urine, urine burns the skin, this doesn’t burn the skin, i can’t make it happen, it just does, usually a combo of Psycological and physical stimulation, similarly cumming is again different, that’s a white fluid, for me anyway, orgasm is again different, all three happening together still isn’t and never will be peeing.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • May 26, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 26, 2018
Fudbar wrote:
I'm not saying they 'don't have a right to respond'. I'm saying that bumping a month old thread without reading all the replies and asking themselves, 'Hrmm.. do I really have something that I think could contribute to the topic that hasn't already been said?' is ignorant. FabSeverus does it all the time. I don't think he's even AWARE that they're old threads, and he's not reading anything but the last few comments. It demonstrates a basic lack of reading comprehension and awareness that is sadly all too common among the many new members. There's a large and significant difference between functionally literate and fully literate. Jus' sayin'.

off topic move on...
have you got a problem with me?
name another topic I repeat what have been said before?
Judgmental, name shaming, personal attack ?
Sterenda​(switch female){{owned}}
lol a passive aggressive pissing contest between two dom males in a thread concerning fluids where one dom thinks they have the right to declare how often a thread can be revived on a niche low population community classic Spoilers btw my dicks proablly bigger then both of yours so please act like you know adults?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • May 26, 2018
fair enough Sterenda... didnt have my coffee yet! nothing better than some humour throwing into this.
not sure yours is bigger than mine though icon_wink.gif and does size matter? should we start another topic on that one...oh wait its been done, lets not enrage